207 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Acura of Ocean from DealerRater.com
  • Great team service!
    September 10, 2017

I was looking at a Honda CR-V. Sal Gentile was very courteous and attentive to my questions. He and the rest of the team (Rich and John) went out of their way to assure that every detail of the car was perfect. Justin even got me a better rate then I had. They all work well together and I thank them for making this the Best car purchase experience ever! Many Blessings to all of them!! Thank you, Glenna Degenova

• Service is pushy and treat women poorly
    August 6, 2017

very pushy trying to sell service item you don't need. Rude when you refuse to buy if you leave with less than a $500 bill they push you out the door.

• Great experience!
    June 1, 2017

Initially picked out an RDX and then at the last minute, when we came in to pick up our car, changed our minds to the MDX. Sal Gentile worked with us to achieve the best deal and changed all the information to the larger vehicle without a problem. Thank you Sal.

• Great Experience
    May 25, 2017

Steve was a great salesperson who not only explained the details of our financing options, he went over all details of the car inside and out.

• Thanks to a professional salesman
    May 22, 2017

Salesmen Mr Klang honored his sales price and made it a very easy transition of dropping off my car and driving away in a new one. Mr Klang took the time out to explain all the functions and details to my new vehicle and also followed up with a phone call after a few days, things have been great so far.

• Mr. Steve Lewis

Priced a RDX walked away with a very good and fair deal. Great working with Steven Sher. Very knowable and nice to work with.

• Great service
    November 2, 2016

Walter helped us today w getting our car's protective coat. He was professional, kind, & went out of his way to please us. Outstanding service!

Acura of Ocean

Thank you so much for the great review. We're very happy that Walter was able to provide you with "outstanding" service. Thank you for being part of the Acura of Ocean family.

• 2017 Acura RDX
    July 30, 2016

Acura of Ocean

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We appreciate you and your business!

After deciding on the RDX I contacted Acura of Ocean on internet. Quick response from their internet manager Larry and a good offer. Took a test drive and after amicable negotiations with salesman Steve Douglas I purchased my new ride. Delivery was a breeze, and I'm very happy with my new RDX.

• Always aiming to please
    July 19, 2016

Acura of Ocean

Just recently went to get my car serviced here and it was a good experience. I dropped my car off and had a rental for the night. They keep you updated and even send a report of the checkpoints to your phone! Coming back to a clean car with a complementary car wash doesn't hurt either. I will definitely be back as they aim to please their customers.

Acura of Ocean

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy you had a great service experience and we look forward to servicing you again in the future!

• Great Service at Acura of Ocean!!
    June 7, 2016

Acura of Ocean

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate you and your business!

Since I purchased my Acura in Sept 2015, the staff has been wonderful. Brian, the tech, kept me updated on the status of my car. I has had wonderful experience with the service and staff. Keep up the good work.