4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2944 reviews

New Used Service

2944 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of DCH Kay Honda from DealerRater.com

• Ethical Dealer !!!
    September 26, 2015

Jeff Gutkind has been by far the BEST salesmen I every bought a car from in 30 YEARS. He is HONEST, FAIR and sought to make sure I knew all about the ...car I bought. It was a good deal, a great car with real support in every aspect of the purchase. Jeff made the purchase easy. Car fax, shop details showing service completed and no pressure !!! The internet support from Susan Antonios was great too !! I drove 83 miles to purchase this 2008 AUDI A4 and I am SO GLAD I did. It was all they said and described. I recommend DCH Kay Honda to anyone looking for a car, friends and family included !!! Ask for Jeff.....you wont be sorry !! Thank you DCH Kay Honda for your Honesty and Ethics !!!!! Incredible for sure !!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to provide us with this great review. We really appreciate you letting us know this valuable feedback about your ex...perience and hope you will let us know if we can ever be of service to you in the future in any way. Sincerely, Adrian Acosta

Honda saved the day!
    April 20, 2018

I would like to personally thank Lisette & Anoud for their time & attention. They made what seemed like an impossible process very easy & I am very ...pleased with the results!

Another great buying experience
    April 15, 2018

Six years ago I purchased a vehicle from DCH Kay Honda. Fast forward to a week ago I was I need again. Exchanged a few emails and shortly afterwards I... was driving away with a great truck.

Thank you Chris for providing us with your feedback! It was great to see you again and we hope you enjoy your new truck. We look forward to seeing you... again in the future.

Great experience, Maria was terrific
    April 14, 2018

I had a very good experience here and Maria was terrific. The whole staff was very helpful and I felt very comfortable buying from here.

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We look forward too seeing you again in the future!

Great customer service !
    April 13, 2018

Our vip manager Arnaud was very accomadating to my needs . I went in with a budget set in mind and I was able to get the car I wanted while still stay...ing within my budget limit. His help was very much appreciated! It was worth the 1 hr drive to DCH Kay Honday !

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that Arnaud was helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

My third Honda
    April 13, 2018

Scott and Kal have been very helpful and patient in selecting a new car for my daughter and upgrading my Pilot to a new one. Thank you

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Scott and Kal were helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great Listeners
    April 12, 2018

Every staff person you come in contact with at this dealership are very pleasant and go out of their way to help you. I wasn't sure what car would be ...the best for me and they listened to me and together we found the perfect vehicle for me. I hope I have many happy miiles ahead.

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the positive review! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

First car experience
    April 12, 2018

Scott helped me out with leasing my very first car. The whole experience was great and I got all of my questions answered. Overall everyone was helpfu...l and the experience was quick and efficient.

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the positive review and congratulations on your first lease! We are excited to be a part of it and are happy that Scott was helpful. We ...look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Easy and Quick
    April 12, 2018

What can I say but this may have been the best experience for my wife and i ever in leasing a new car. Our sales professional was extremely knowledge...able on the features of each model and was quick to provide the availability of the models that interested us. Scott Wendling was easy to talk, accommodating, and we did not feel pressured to make a decision on the spot. Finally Scott provided a very competitive lease that we were able to afford. The leasing dept was almost seamless and again, a true professional. We totally recommend DCH Kay Honda.

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the wonderful feedback! We are happy to hear that Scott gave you and your wide the best experience that you have ever had and we look fo...rward to seeing you again in the future.

Lukas Bruno
    April 12, 2018

Mr. Bruno is an excellent salesman having dealt with him on 2 occasions. He knows the business and does everything in his power to give you a good de...al on a vehicle.

DCH Kay Honda

Thank you for the great feedback! We are happy to hear that Lukas was helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

200 State Route 36 Eatontown, NJ 07724