(4.7) 476 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

476 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Galaxy Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • always a good time at Toyota

This is my second purchase at galaxy Toyota. My first was in 2008 Andyost recent purchase was July 2015. I was helped by Brandon bisignano and he was ...a really great salesman . He listened to what I wanted (Even though I wasn't sure) and ran through the lot multiple times till I felt comfortable . Not only did he test drive numerous Cars with me he listened to my concerns with each one untill he picked up on the fact that I kept comparing them to My old car. I ended up getting my dream car at an amazing price because he listened to me and provided great customer service . I would Def recommend him to anyone buying a car from glary toyota. I felt very comfortable abd like I was shopping with someone that had my best interests

• Leased a Highlander-Felt like we got taken

Dealt with Nick Criscuolo. As a salesman, he was very good. We negotiated the price of the car and received an excellent price for purchasing and then... we decided to lease. The finance dept rushed us through, not wanting to or refusing to answer our questions. He couldn't explain how the lease cost was determined and couldn't explain how the sales price was factored into the lease price. We should have just gotten up and walked out but we didn't so that was our fault and I know there is nothing we can do about it. Just wanted to warn other people so that they don't get taken. I have never had such a bad experience with a car dealer finance department or left having felt like I had been taken.

Overall Experience

• Nick Crisoulo is a great salesman !

Nick made buying a new car easy ! Very informative and helpful ! I highly recommend Nick Crisoulo ! No sales pressure, truly a fantastic experience!... See Nick to purchase your Toyota !

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your kind words and review!

• Above & Beyoud all

Very good . He listins to my needs in a truck. Show me things about it !!! Not told me SHOW ME . Only salesman I deal with thank you Nick

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your feedback! We truly appreciate it and look forward to many more.

• Exceeded my expectations.

Nick listened to me. My first visit I told Nick I was not buying that day, I just wanted information. Nick answered my questions, ran a few quick numb...ers so my wife and I could decide what direction we would go, buy or lease. Went back 3 days later and purchased my truck. I would reccomend Nick 100% I am well over 60 and do not like high pressure, Nick let me lead with no pressure, NO ??? if I can meet your number can we have a deal??? so refreshing. GO See Nick for any Toyota.

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you for your great review! We look forward to seeing you again next time.

• Excellent Customer Service

I Found this Beautiful Truck on line and called Galaxy Toyota to inquire about it. I was directed to Sales and talked to Adam Iorlano. Adam was very k...nowledgeable and helpful in answering all my questions. Galaxy Toyota agreed to the price I was offering and this truck arrived at my House Sunday. It looks and drives better then I could Imagine. Thanks Adam for the outstanding customer Service.

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We truly appreciate all of your feedback and look forward to many more. Enjoy your new ride!

• Outstanding!!

I have been purchasing cars for over 30 years and I have never walked in and walked out in less than two hours and felt I was treated fairly and got t...he best deal with no haggle and behind the door deals!!

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your kind words and feedback! We look forward to many more. Enjoy !

• bamboozled, disrespected, and dismissed

'' THE MORE STORE '' turned out to be more trouble than it was worth. More expensive, more hassle, and more disappointment. My salesman Joe acted so t...otally clueless about cars especially the one I was buying it was very easy for him to misrepresent the features of the car. Only 2 examples of many: "leather interior" was plastic! and "heated seats" were only heated by my butt. Also I was very specific that I needed a car for winter driving and he never disclosed that the model I bought only came with summer tires. Then the "good deal" I was promised turned out to be over the window sticker price. It gets better. When I drove home from the dealership the car was pulling to the right. It turns out a tire on one side was way overinflated and a tire on the other side was totally flat. AND absolutely no indicators came on! I think this was the most serious issue for me. No safety systems like TPWS or nav were working!!! When I spoke to manager Anthony about this he could care less. So many excuses. He even blamed the weather. The customer is always wrong. Buyer beware. I felt more like I bought a used car on the street than a new car from a showroom. Lastly when I returned for service they were too cheap to replace the damaged tire!!!!

Galaxy Toyota

We are sorry to hear that you did not have a positive experience with us at Galaxy Toyota. We strive for 5-star service every time, so we apologize th...is was not the case. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please feel free to reach out to us at your earliest convenience. Aimee Herbert , (732) 544-1000

• Best Salesman

He made car buying so easy. No pressure and straight to the point. I will definitely be buying my next car from him. Thanks Adam for al of your help!

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your amazing review and feedback! We truly appreciate it and look forward to many more.

• Quality service with a smile

I stopped in with a tire issue and the service department was closed. Adam was able to assist me even though he works in the sales department. Reall...y went above and beyond.

Galaxy Toyota

Thank you so much for your feedback and rating! We truly appreciate it and look forward to many more.

750 NJ-36 Eatontown, NJ 07724