(4.9) 912 reviews

Call This Dealer

912 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold from DealerRater.com
  • impressed, and comfortable with my deal
    March 26, 2016

I had the pleasure of meeting Mr. Bernard Tremblay, My salesman. He was able to answer all my questions, and was acceptable to my counter offers as th...e deal was made. I feel comfortable that I got the best deal availab le for the car I chose.

• Excellent service.
    February 17, 2018

Our Sales rep was Eddie Adjmi and he was very knowledgeable and helpful. I purchased a new RX350 and love it! I would highly recommend Ray Catena of ...Freehold.

• Excellent buying experience
    February 17, 2018

Professional sales team, no pressure pitches. Wants to make sure customer is happy and completely satisfied with purchase. I will personally recommend... this dealership and sales person in the future.

• Excellent experience
    February 17, 2018

Just bought a new Lexus RX 350 and I Love It! I went to Ray Catena of Freehold and our Sales rep. was Eddie Adjmi and he was very knowledgeable and ...helpful. I would highly recommend this dealer.

• Excellent Service
    February 13, 2018

Had a recall to replace airbag and discovered my satellite radio was no longer working. Screen continuously flashed ???antenna??? and called dealershi...p. An appointment was made, at my convenience, to bring the car back. Within an hour, which was spent very comfortably in the customer lounge, the radio was fixed. No hassle, no problem.

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. We're very happy to hear that your service appointment was quick and pleasant! Please fee...l free to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Very good and efficient experience
    February 8, 2018

Sales rep (Bernard) was very knowledgeable, accommodating and efficient. I was able to arrive at the dealer at 9am, test drive, negotiate including t...rade-in and take possession of car within hours. Definitely one of the best car dealers I have had.

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you for taking the time to leave this five-star review! We're so happy to hear about your pleasant experience and that Bernard was of great help... along the way. Please give us a call with any questions, comments, or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Great service!
    February 4, 2018

I just purchased a new RX450. My sales associates was extremely knowledgeable and personable. He walked me through every step of the procedure. The pr...ocess only took about 2 hours. Thank you to all the associates and especially Bernard. It was a very pleasant experience. Bernard sold me my last Lexus in 2015 and I came back to Lexus again, because of Bernard. Thanks again!

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you for this positive review! We are very happy to hear about your pleasant experience and that Bernard was of great help along the way, We hope... you enjoy your Lexus RX 450! If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Very personable awesome service
    February 1, 2018

I usually dread car shopping, but Sherry changed that perception. He was very warm, approachable, patient and upfront. He wasn't pushy. Instead, he wa...s knowledgeable and understanding. The location of this dealership is very convenient. They had a lot of cars in stock.

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you for the positive review! We are very happy to hear about your pleasant experience and that Sherry was of great help throughout the process. ...If you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• our experience was courteous, friendly, and informative.
    February 1, 2018

our salesperson, bernard, was extremely knowledge about the lexus models. there was no pressure, no time limit. all our questions were answered in a... very comfortable atmosphere.

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you for taking the time to leave this positive review. We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experience with Bernard. please feel free to ...reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

• Superb customer service.
    January 31, 2018

This is my third purchase from Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold, NJ. It???s a distance from where I live but my sales person Neil Platt always makes my p...urchase very comfortable. Everything is explained with perfect detail. I feel Neil knows what I???m looking for which makes me always a very satisfied and happy customer. I never feel pressured by Neil or anyone else at Ray Catena. I???m never abandoned after the purchased because My sales person alway gives follow up calls to make sure everything is alright. The dealership is always clean, service is always completed in a timely manner. Waiting area is very comfortable and clean with lots of drinks snacks.My Lexus gives me the most for my money and My salesman (Neil Platt) keeps me coming back.

Ray Catena Lexus of Freehold

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this positive review! We are so happy to hear about your pleasant experience and that Neil has been of ...great help throughout the process. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We look forward to seeing you in the future!

4264 US 9 Freehold, NJ 07728