Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

377 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport from DealerRater.com
  • PURCHASING A USED CAR

LAST SEPT I PURCHASED A CAR FROM SUZANNE REYNOLDS, SHE MADE MY EXPIRIENCE SO EASY!!! I GAVE HER A PRICE LIMIT AND SHE MANAGED TO STAY WELL WITHIN MY LIMITS WITHOUT ANY HASSLES OR TRYING TO TALK ME INTO ANYTHING I COULD NOT AFFORD. I WOULD RECCOMEND HER TO ANYONE LOOKING TO PURCHASE A NEW OR USED CAR!! WHEN I AM READY TO UPGRADE I WILL ONLY BE DEALING WITH MS. REYNOLDS.

• Made it painless
    April 12, 2017

Dan and Nick helped my car leasing experience to be smooth and painless. They listened to my needs and gig me the best car and deal for it.

• Great team of people!
    March 31, 2017

Dan Lynes was really a great guy. He listened to my needs and helped me choose the right car. I would definitely recommend this dealership and, specifically, Dan.

• Caring and Professional
    March 28, 2017

Pine Belt made buying a car a pleasureable experience The staff was caring and professional and I always felt my concerns was their top priority

• Fantastic experience
    March 27, 2017

Steve Lanman and crew have once again made our car shopping experience a breeze. We found the car in stock we wanted and Steve and team gave us the deal we hoped for. We are both extremely pleased with the overall experience at the Keyport dealership.

• Great experience!
    March 1, 2017

I have leased the past four cars Ive had from this dealership and they are nothing short of exceptional! I highly reccommend them! Steve and Matt are the best!

• Excellent service made my car leasing experience easy!
    February 28, 2017

Car buying/leasing can be very stressful but with this dealership it was an absolute pleasure! Rich Hendrickson and Jed Florin were professional, pleasant and very easy to work. I am a repeat customer for this reason. This was my first lease and Rich took the time to explain the process to me which made me comfortable with my decision. Jed was great in explaining the cars features and made sure my bluetooth was set up before I left the dealership. They also gave me a fair price on my trade-in. I'd also like to praise the service department. They are also a pleasure to deal with, especially Eric, who always provides me with prompt and excellent service. I dealt with other Nissan dealers during this time and they could not come close to the great service provided by Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport!

• Great experience new 2017 Sentra SB
    February 25, 2017

One of the new sales people Mike was so nice, and I appreciated all the hard work he put into getting me the best price I was most comfortable with. There was no pressure he just wanted me to be happy. I am thank you all!! Brand new Jet Black Nissan Sentra SV. Love it!

• awesome#1pinebeltnissandealerkeyport
    January 19, 2017

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

Thank you so much for your continued business and taking the time to leave us this 5 star review!

my second purchase at pinebelt keyport dealer.Mgr Rich Willis/salesman SteveLanman are the best.I feel like family very honest and working for the customer to be very satisfied and happy with car purchase. I will strongly recommend pinebelt keyport with a courteous and professional attitude with all customers . I will bring family and friends shopping for a car at this dealer.thanks so much to Rich and Steve for all your help and time. I went for a oil change and drove out with a murano 2016. The entire staff is excellent from service /sales/appt schedules/cashier and mangers. I love them and will always return. THANKS AND APPRECIATE FROM MY HEART.

• Superb service
    January 18, 2017

Pine Belt Nissan of Keyport

Donna, thank you so much for your continued support and taking the time to leave us this 5 star review! We greatly appreciate it!

I am repeat customer at PIne Belt Nissan. I have always been treated to a stress free leasing experience. Mandez my sales person was professional, personable and helpful. I leased the Rogue and after Mandez explained and set up the features, it was a smooth transition for my ride home. I will be leasing another car from him within the week Finance was a "breeze" when dealing with Marco. Thanks again for an exceptional leasing experience