Toyota World of Newton

708 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Toyota World of Newton from DealerRater.com
  • Great Sales Force

Knowledgeable and friendly sales force that was very willing to spend the time to answer the many questions that we asked.

• Great service

Service team was very friendly, knowledgable, professional and fixed my car quickly. Just moved to the area & found ourselves a dealership we can trust.

• Toyota World

The people, the product. It's a stress free environment Our salesman, Sal, couldn't have made us feel more confident that we had all the information we needed in order to make our decision. Kudos to him!

• Great service and clean and comfortable facilities

Vincent Boyer is very helpful salesman. He is very patient for any questions. I enjoyed the experience of buying a new car with his help.

• Great courtesy and personal attention

I appreciated the personal attention and courtesy which I received. The whole process was accomplished with my needs as a priority.

• great staff

your staff was very friendly and helpful they have a nice waiting area. Your staff is happy and they always say hello and they answer all my questions and concerns.

• Excellent service.

Knowledgeable and professional service advisor. Good service. I would suggest that the Bagels with Butter or cream cheese be kept in some sort of cooler.

• Toyota Sales Representative Rick Simeone
    May 17, 2017

Toyota World of Newton

After purchasing a 2017 Corolla for my wife from Rick Simeone at Newton Toyota World in March, I went back to Rick to purchase 2017 Prius Prime Plus. Rick was totally professional, knowledgeable and patient as he honestly answered all of our questions and took his time with us with no sales pressure whatsoever. He came across as a salesman who cared that we would purchase vehicles that met our family's needs. We highly recommend Rick to anyone who seeks to purchase a vehicle at Newton Toyota World.

Toyota World of Newton

Congratulations on your new Prius Prime and thank you so much for your very kind review. Satisfied customers, such as yourself, are what makes our dealership a success. It is always our goal to exceed our customer's expectations while providing an honest and professional sales experience. I am very happy to hear that Rick continues to do that with no pressure. We realize that you have choices of where to do business and want you to know that we truly appreciate your continuing to choose Toyota World of Newton for your vehicle needs and your confidence in recommending our dealership to others. Sincerely, Terri Boscia Customer Relations Mgr

• Fast & Efficient

fast, effective use of time, good natured service management, no down time and immediate answers to all questions, great service plan, no out of pocket

• Great Place To Buy A car

Andy was very helpful and I highly recommend. From the test drive to the purchase he made us feel very comfortable.