New 855-349-2545 Dealer Website
Used 855-342-6804 Email Dealer
Service 855-354-8020

Average based on 4 reviews.
  • Sales Excellence

We were contacted by Donna, Internet Specialist and the availability of the vehicle was confirmed and a appointment was set. Upon our arrival I was stunned by the ambiance of the building. There was no manic pressure or Salesman pouncing. We test drove our Odyssey, submitted our trade and had a clear evaluation. Our deal was closed by Greg Yuskaitis, Sales Mgr, and David Kolstad, Sales Consultant and we could not believe the pleasant attitudes of these two gentlemen. Upon signing all the documents Mr. Daniel Pole,Finance Mgr. made my family Sussex Honda clients for Life. Mario L.

• Great dealership! Gary Zinn best salesmen ever!

Just purchased my new Crv and I have to say this dealership is amazing . Gary Zinn was our salesmen he made the whole process easy and smooth. Manager Greg was extremely helpful . They both were a pleasure to worm with. I would 100 percent recommend this dealership. First time buying a Honda and I am loving it.

• Excellent new car purchased from sussex Honda

The sales personnell were excellent. the expirence was overall excellent right down to every detail from purchasing to delivery. Would refer person to this dealer.

• Excellent sales process

Salesman and finance dept were excellent. The service department is also one of the best.

Thank you for the "excellent" rating. Feedback from customers such as yourself help us maintain a comfortable dealership to visit.