Douglas INFINITI

216 reviews

• August 22, 2018

I took my car due to a recall, and Im no gonna deny it, the person that I talked to ... Clyde was very professional all the time and the repair went ok... with the exception of my car having now a cut across the dashboard that does not look good at all... also the secretary I guess doesnt like to treat people that are not white so I felt that she was a little discriminatory

Hi Winston, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are so glad you had a great experience at Douglas Infiniti. We are glad to... hear Clyde was helpful and did an outstanding job. Safe Driving!

November 14, 2018

Would not have leased three Infinitis from Douglas if I were not consistently satisfied with the service I receive. Awesome staff, totally customer focused.... Love them.

November 8, 2018

Excellent salesperson Troy Dawson. Troy has been my salesperson for 20 years and is always friendly, honest, and has great knowledge of the product.

November 8, 2018

Service is always exceptional. Love that fact that you get a car wash when service is completed.

November 7, 2018

Purchased a car at Douglas in early October I dealt with Marty and Jamie after many years of buying cars I have to say this was the best experience ever... not pushy honest answers we were able to make a deal that suited everyone just fine one of the better dealerships I've ever dealt with in 40 plus years of car buying

October 31, 2018

I was at the end of my lease for a Nissan maxima and wasn't sure if I wanted another Nissan or upgrade. All the dealers I visited were pushy and made... me very anxious. Aaron was very nice and respectful. He didn't push and stepped back and gave me the room to make an informed decision. I was looking to purchase a smaller vehicle but he said to me "I want you to test drive the Q50 sport utility vehicle and if you don't like it, its okay". I fell in love with it and the deal fit my budget. I plan to recommend anyone I know looking for a new vehicle to go see Aaron. All dealers can take a lesson from him...thank you Aaron!

October 16, 2018

Just leased a 2019 QX50. I’ve leased about 12 cars over the past 25 years and I can honestly say this was the best experience I’ve ever had... at a dealership. John and Chris both answered all my questions without pressure to purchase and made the whole shopping experience enjoyable. Thank you.

October 16, 2018

Marty and the team made buying my new car effortless and easy! No haggle, no hassle. Responding quickly to questions and made the process a breeze.

October 12, 2018

Mike kept us informed of everything that was going on and offered a loaner when the car wasnt going to be ready until the next day.

September 15, 2018

Good and quick service. Customer service was honest and realistic about time of the repair.

Hi SB- Thank you for taking the time to offer a great rating and review. We are glad to hear you had a good service experience. Douglas Infiniti striv...es for excellence in customer service. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. Safe Driving!