Douglas INFINITI

265 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 5, 2019

Arrived at the facility and was greeted right away. Knew the car I wanted, and the sale man (Cary) showed me all the options that they had. We took a ride... down to the lot to see some other colors, but in the end decided on the Red. Before all this happened, Jamie made sure I had the approval and was good to go. In the end, very smooth transaction and great customer service and people.

Thanks for the great rating a review! So happy we helped make your car buying experience smooth. Enjoy your red Q60 and we look forward to seeing you ...soon!

May 31, 2019

Douglas Service has, within the last few years, made customer satisfaction more important than other interests.

Thank you for the great review! We're are so excited to hear your great experience with us over the past few years. We're happy to help and look forwa...rd to seeing you soon!

May 18, 2019

My service consultant , AJ, was terrific! I came in without an appointment and was seen immediately. Everyone at Douglas Infiniti was attentive, pleasant... and very accommodating. I would highly recommend this dealership. The customer service is superb.

May 15, 2019

I received prompt, efficient and excellent workmanship

May 7, 2019

My fiance and I showed up to Douglas INFINITI after seeing a used Honda Accord on their website. Our sales consultant was John Lato. John was friendly,... knowledgeable, helpful and understanding. Who knew buying a car could be such an enjoyable (stress-free) experience - thanks John!!

May 3, 2019

Used this dealership to make repairs to my car. I received a loaner while servicing was being performed, and everything ran extremely smooth. I was very... satisfied with the service that was provided to me and the courtesy extended by the staff.

April 30, 2019

Carey is one of the best in the business. Very friendly and very informative, two of the greatest qualities in a sales consultant. There's no pressure... and he makes you feel comfortable in the whole decision making process. He helps you feel assured in the vehicle that you finally decide. He did so with me!

April 30, 2019

John Lato made things very easy for me to make a decision about a new Infiniti vehicle. No matter where you are in the car process, he makes sure that... all your questions are answered. He finds out the must have features, demonstrates them on the test drive, and provides you a quote just as you want it structured. He's really there to earn your business the right way, with no pressure. If you want an Infiniti, he makes it simple!

April 30, 2019

My husband and I had a great experience at Douglas Infiniti. John was super easy to work with. He was kind, respected what we wanted, and always available... to answer our questions. The process was super smooth. Chris was also sweet and very knowledgeable. He had us in and out with signing all the paperwork. We will definitely be back!

April 25, 2019

I saw the car I wanted to purchase on the lot over a weekend. The next week, I stopped in and met a wonderful salesman. We closed the deal shortly after.... I've had 2 services to date and am thrilled with how easy it is to schedule. Their attention to detail is great. No worries at all after I leave there!!! Would definitely be recommending this dealership!