• Awesome dealership for ALL your vehicles' needs

We appreciate your response, Mark! Thanks again for the positive feedback!

It's a pleasure coming to Ed Carney Ford. The service I receive is always fantastic. Mike, the Service Manager, was great from beginning to end. He explained what needed to be done on my vehicle, informed me of prices, and was always courteous, polite, and knowledgeable. The mechanic who worked on my vehicle was a delight. He was very concerned about my concerns and that made me feel my at ease. I've purchased my vehicles here and always come back.

We appreciate your response, Mark! Thanks again for the positive feedback!

• customer

very good service....yes....I will return for more services in the future...thanx to service person who help me..

• Here we are again....

Our second lease from Ed Carney ford. Very satisfied as usual and will continue our business with them for years to come . Thanks to all and keep up the good work

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

• Awesome service

We always have a great experience at Ed Carney Ford

Thank you for your positive review, Kiera. We greatly appreciate your business, and thank you again for the review!

We always have a great experience at Ed Carney Ford

• Very Pleased with our purchase

Our current vehicle had broken down that week and wasn't worth fixing. Wife and I had always liked the look of a Flex so I inquired. Mike the Internet sales guy was great, handed me over to finance to speak to Rob since we have a special credit situation. Rob was able to secure financing for me, on the car we wanted all before we ever even stepped foot into the dealership. This was big since we live over an hour away. I brought my wife in to take a look at the car and we took it for a drive. She loved it and we brought it home that day. Only spent about an hour in the dealership since everything was taken care of prior. These guys did a great job and we are very grateful for their help. They definitely deserve recognition for their help.

• Doug - Great Mechanic

I request Doug when I have a service check. He is a great mechanic.

Hi, Diane, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call.

I request Doug when I have a service check. He is a great mechanic.

• Very Pleased with level of Service!

Unfortunately on my way to work two weeks ago, my car downshifted the check engine light came on and the car was running very rough. Thankfully I made it to work and called Ford Road Side assistance. They were excellent in addressing my issues. Once my car made it into your dealership I was contacted within two hours as so what the problem was. My car was fixed that very day and I was happily on the road again by evening! VERY pleased with the professionalism of this dealership. :)

Hi, Catherine, we're sorry that you had these issues with your car, but we're glad you trusted us with its repairs. We're thrilled that we've lived up to your expectations, and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

• easy used caer salers

easy in and out in buying a used car the salesman was incredibly friendly and had my best interest at heart and the paperwork fees were far lower than other dealers and the car was as described

• Friendly and always easy to do business with!!

I have a ford explorer, very happy, needed update for nav system. taken care of very quickly.

• Great service

Very helpful and kept me informed on what was going on

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Ed Carney Ford. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Very helpful and kept me informed on what was going on