New 888-359-2341 Dealer Website
Used 888-899-3189 Email Dealer
Service 866-526-9916

Average based on 121 reviews.
  • Great Experience

This was my first purchase at Nissan and I had an enjoyable experience from start to finish. Everyone was very helpful and personable. There was no pressure or pushy sales people and the facility is very clean. They took their time to explain all the details and answer my questions and I walked out extremely happy. I would definitely recommend!

• Murano 2014

This was our first Nissan. Marc was a great rep from Hilltop! If we need another one we will be back

• great service

The service consultant was very honest with me regarding my appointment. He told me it is first come first serve when it is an oil change. there is no appointment. He said it would take about 1 hr-1/1/2 hr. & that's what it took.

• Very positive experience - thanks guys

Great experience at this location! Fast, efficient and friendly. I also got a warning malfunction fixed in addition to them fixing what I needed without me asking- not sure if that happened automatically or if they did it but either way very satisfied. Thanks!

• Service Dept

It was around Christmas time an I need an Oil Change, walked into shop an Stve the service manager took me in an had me out within 1/2hr

• Needs improvement

I was told about all services done on my vehicle however I could not watch it being done. I take pride in my vehicle and need it to be reliable. I just can't understand why the management would approve to cut the driver out of the picture.

• satisfied customer

I left the car for an oil change and went out for breakfast. Joe from service called to say there was a problem (under warranty) that would take until the next day - I should come in for a loaner car, which I did. The car ended up being ready later that afternoon.

• Great dealership to work with

car was serviced with efficiency,and no nonsense hold ups. I am very pleased with the service I receive at Hilltop from the minute I walk in the door til the time I leave.

• GREAT SERVICE AND STAFF

The service is very good, meaning that they get the repairs done right the first time. The time it takes for the repairs is within reason

• Best service manager & service advisors ever!

I am totally pleased with everybody in the service department. They are extremely friendly & helpful. See below about a problem the last time I was there (1/5) regarding the mechanic who worked on my car.