Madison Honda

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 16 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• April 16, 2012

(Caveat: I just purchased my vehicle 3 days ago. But so far, this is accurate.) After nearly getting robbed by another dealership, I was weary and def...ensive when I approached Madison Honda about a Certified Pre-Owned Pilot. As it turns out, they were terrific. When I made it clear that I didn't want to see any unexpected fees, they responded perfectly. They even knocked the price down on my feeble request (the original price was OK, so I wasn't motivated to bargain). And when a couple of the usual suspects (e.g., window etching) showed up on my final bill, my rep was quick to take them right off. It was a perfectly fair and honest transaction. In the end I got the vehicle I wanted, at a fair price, with a good financing deal, and all wrapped up in a pleasant, no-pressure transaction.

October 3, 2017

I recently stopped by at Honda to look at new cars and I'm so glad I had Azi as my sales person. She was on point and very professional. I was very im...pressed by how knowledgeable azi was. I have her to thank for my wonder purchase.

June 1, 2016

A good salesperson - Camilla Csuka. A good dealer - Madison Honda. Great cars - Honda.

January 8, 2016

Jacob Feldon was a great salesman. I never felt pressured. He was polite and considerate of my time constraints. I would buy another car from Jacob.

December 18, 2015

My daughter bought her first new car at Madison Honda and the entire experience was great. Kamal was wonderful. He kept us informed all along the way ...while we were waiting for delivery. The entire staff was nice, friendly and anxious to help us in any way they could I highly recommend Kamal and Madison Honda if you are shopping for a Honda.

August 28, 2015

I dislike the process of buying a new car,but these people handled the process as honestly and simply as possible.

August 28, 2015

The entire process was managed efficiently and honestly. Jacob Feldon was everything a good salesman should be. I would recommend him to my friends wh...en they are looking for a new car.

August 12, 2015

Jacob Feldon is extremely knowledgeable about the products he sells which makes the whole sales process go smoothly. His sincerity always shines throu...gh, which is why this is the second Honda Civc purchased from him. In 2013 I purchased a new Civic for my niece and that experience with Jacob and Madison Honda, led me right back to him to buy my 2015 Honda. For me and my family Jacob is the only choice!!!!!!!

June 16, 2015

My neighbor is a popular car dealer. Literally, I live beside them but they did not give me the opportunity nor the attention of being a first car buy...er. Then my uncle told me, go to Honda Madison, for which I am thankful and I am glad I did. MO RAZAVI welcomed me and in two days he got me a car. My concern was my credit history which was non existent. But MO introduced me to AL RICO, all that AL needed to say was "I did better what the other car dealer looked up for you. WE GOT THIS!" I got my first car in two days. One year has passed and it's time for a newer model car. It's like taking the next big step. I called up MO and the first time I called him up he said, let us wait for the right time and we can get you the right car. As they say, patience is a virtue. I did not call them back but MO did call me. When he saw the right car for me and my family, he had the wheels turning. This time I did not get the car in two days but I got it in two hours. AL RICO said, you were able to do the things I told you to do to build your credit. We got this! That is how I got the car. On hindsight, I did not just get a car from Honda Madison but I got a good start on building credit with them. THANK YOU HONDA MADISON, AL RICO and specially MO RAZAVI! Making a deal with you guys is like making a deal with friends.

May 28, 2015

The sales process was excellent. The seller, Rich Giordano ws a real pro. He was effective in answering all of my questions, and fought for me when it... came to negotiating over price with his boss. I wound up buying the car a lot sooner than I expected becuse he ws able to get me a better deal than I had anticipated. I would reccomend going to this dealership specifically to work with this seller, Rich Girodano. He gets the job done.

Madison Honda