• Amazing Service

Fast and friendly. Never had any issues. Always answers any and all questions

Fast and friendly. Never had any issues. Always answers any and all questions

• Service Call

no delays, my ford edge taken at the scheduled time and repairs made correctly and quickly.

• Great service

Great service and friendly people. Quick service. Pleasant environment.

Great service and friendly people. Quick service. Pleasant environment.

• Service Department is horrible

I have been a customer of Lucas Ford in Burlington, NJ since I was 18 years old. I have bought over 10 cars in my life time from the dealership. I love my Ford Cars, but I don't like how I was treated at the service desk at Lucas recently. John who works there has a chip on his shoulder and doesn't like to be questioned. I took my Fusion in for a routine oil change and when it went in all the lug nuts were on the tire. On Sunday I noticed one was missing, so I called the dealership and John said bring it in and we will fix it. When I got there he had a bit of an attitude then went into the shop and talked to one of the young guys in the back, he then came back to say we will fix it in a few minutes. I said great, he then went to the service manager for a short time came back and said it was on his paper work that it was missing on 9/20. I told him to my knowledge it was on there I check my tires everyday. Something my dad taught me since he was a mechanic. He said no we wrote it here it was missing, I said so if it was missing like you say it was, why didn't you call my husband to tell him and we would have had it fixed then. He said um um...well you don't really need it. I said funny Ford put it on there for a reason, to hold the tire. He got snotty and said well we are fixing it. I am 6 months pregnant and with that lug nut missing made me wonder if the other ones were loose as well or if they did my oil change as they claimed they did. They then tell my husband I have a small gasket leak from my transmission do I want it fixed, we declined. We never got a report on the work that was done on the car haven't in quite some time about the wear on the tires, or brakes etc. We took the car for a second opinion and guess what no leak was found. So, are they being dishonest is there work true to the Ford Standards? I had a recall on my car no one told me about that the power steering can fail, went on vacation 3 hours away and the power steering failed in a parking garage and we had to have the car towed 40 miles away to the nearest Ford Dealer to be fixed. It cost me 150.00 for the tow and to be with out a car for 3 days. Why didn't Ford let me know sooner about the defect and to top it off they wont reimburse me for the tow.

We deeply regret to hear about your recent experience at our dealership. Our goal is to learn from your feedback and continue to improve for all of our valued clients. If you?d like to discuss this matter with one of our staff members, please give us a call at (609) 386-3100 at your earliest convenience. Thank you for your honest comments and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Awesome

Thank you for your kind words! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

This has had to be fastest, and painless experience ever. I was in, and out! Colin Lucas even came out to the waiting area to reassure me that everything was being processed for my loner car, while my car was getting serviced. I got a call from Ford the very next day to follow up with me to let me know what was wrong with my car. Best thing of it all is, EVERYTHING was covered. My loner car rental, and the service for my car. THANK YOU GUYS AGAIN!

• EXCELLENT

5 STAR SERVICE WITH A SMILE! WILL RETURN FOR ALL FUTURE NEEDS

5 STAR SERVICE WITH A SMILE! WILL RETURN FOR ALL FUTURE NEEDS

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction, Tim! Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this.

• Friday ,f150 maintenance

Pleasant to deal with and work done timely. Clean facility

Pleasant to deal with and work done timely. Clean facility

• Loyal Customer

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Mark! Thank you so much for choosing Lucas Motor Company!

I recently purchased a Ford Escape and it's the best car I've driven, Rides as smooth as a car, reliable never had any problems. This is the third Ford I've purchased here and I always go to Joe Wilson. He's my go to guy he knows his inventory and best salesman.

• Works vehicle service review

Ninety minutes was a long wait but I was told that the shop was short three technicians. I brought a book so the wait was tolerable.

We appreciate your feedback, Stephen. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Lucas Ford customer

I have bought several F-150 pickup trucks over the years at Lucas. Was always treated with respect by the sales staff. The parts lady was pretty snotty when I asked her a question. It was like she did not want to be there that day.

Thank you for your kind words and review. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!