Cherry Hill Volvo Cars

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Cherry Hill Volvo. Is the Best

Just bought my XC 90 Volvo in July and I love it great customer service and they treat you like a king They are always there to follow up if you need anything

Our car check up.

We have been dealing with CH Volvo for ten years.. We are very pleased with the service...When our car needs a check up, We take our car in, Our car is ready when they say it will be and comes back cleaner then when we took it in.... Very pleased with Cherry Hill Volvo...

4.0

Awesome Service!

The facility was clean and very welcoming. Our sales woman, Julia, was incredible! She was personable and very knowledgeable about Volvo! It was the best experience buying a car!

New Volvo driver

I absolutely love my X90 I recently purchased from CH Volvo. My sales girl Julia , made the transaction as simple and efficient as possible.My paperwork was ready to sign when I arrived and took no more than 10 minutes of my time unlike previous cars I?ve bought that takes hours. She made me feel welcomed to the dealership and was happy to answer all my questions. I would definitely recommend her to any and all my friends and family for their car purchasing needs. Truly a pleasesnt purchasing process. I?m extremely happy with my new ride!

Cherry Hill Volvo

The product and the pricing sealed the deal, but his is my fourth purchase of a new car from this dealership. They are great. No haggling, no stress. Truly a first-class experience

Volvo 4 me

Consistent exemplary customer service . cusomer since 2009.

Great facility with knowledgeable staff

Bought a new XC90. Staff did a fantastic job from explaining various models to taking care of my trade-in. No hassle process!!

4.4

Servicing and Maintaining my gently used Volvo

Having been a Volvo owner since 1987 and using Volvo service since then, I can honestly say I always get more than I expect. It's important for me to know my car will always preform well and Volvo service is always on top of every detail. It is appreciated and expected. I've become very used to being overly cared for, if there is such a thing. Makes all the competition seem under-qualified by comparison.

Very responsive service advisors

I have been a Volvo customer for 2 decades and am always happy with the service and with the vehicles

Cherry Hill Volvo

Having been buying and servicing cars there for over 20 years. Cannot imagine a genuinely friendlier, more professional environment.