446 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lexus of Cherry Hill from DealerRater.com
  • Retired

Thank you for your kind review! We truly value your loyalty to our dealership!

My vist for service at Lexus of Cherry Hill was done in their usual outstanding manner. Lexus of Cherry Hill is, and has been for the last 13 years, the auto service and sales dealer for me and will continue to be my go to place for any auto service or sales.

Thank you for your kind review! We truly value your loyalty to our dealership!

• Lexus of Cherry Hill the only place to buy .
    April 22, 2017

The only place to buy your next car. I walked in and looked around . I was greeted by Beth. No pressure from the start. I looked at the models I was interested in. Then , I met my salesperson. He was friendly, positive, no pressure guided me and answered all of my questions. I was impressed no games or gimmicks. Upfront from the start. If you are in the market for an awesome luxury car this is the place. My Thanks to all!

• Great sales and finance team!
    April 3, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad that you had a great experience. Enjoy your new car!

The team at Cherry Hill Lexus made the leasing of our new 2017 RX 250 a breeze - friendly sales staff and business management. The pricing was very fair and they made the process so smooth it took only a few minutes to close the deal. Thanks for making the transaction so easy!

• Great Experience
    March 17, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Every staff member we encountered were well versed on their part in the purchasing of our car. Above being knowledgeable, all team members were professional, helpful and courteous! This was the best experience my husband and I have ever had purchasing/leasing a car!

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad that you had a great experience. We appreciate you taking the time to reviews us. Enojy your new vehicle!

• Had headlight fail because of moisture
    March 10, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

This dealership is the worst headlight failed because of moisture would not fix under extended warrenty had to pay $2200 for new light Lexus knows of this problem and would not help Go to Lexus in Philadelphia might get better service

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Lexus did identify the concern that customers had and extended the 4 year 50,000 warranty to a full 9 year from date of first use of the vehicle. Regardless of what dealership looks at the vehicle the additional 5 years that Lexus gave to customers would still be expired. We are sorry that the concern came up after 9 years of ownership but we must follow the direction of the customer enhancement that Lexus provided.

• Winter emergency
    February 12, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

We appreciate you taking the time to write a positive review! We are glad that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you!

Having a problem with my ES 300 battery holding a charge in the past week with the cold temps. After charging my battery for the 3 rd time I finally got it started Sat AM. Drove straight to Lexus with no appointment. Jon Palmer my service adviser said they would check my car latter today ( Sat) but wanted to keep it over the weekend to see if it would start again on Monday after sitting the weekend. Out the door I drove in a loaner. Susprised I got a call about 3:30 that my car was done. Went back to pick up my car. New battery car washed and no charge as my battery was under warranty. Great job Thank you

Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Best car buying experience!
    January 26, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so pleased that you had a positive experience. Enjoy your new car!

From the salesman to the financial person to the general manager everyone was extremely accommodating helpful and nice. I would recommend this dealership to everyone

Lexus of Cherry Hill

• Clayton Woods did an exceptional job!
    January 21, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad that you had a great experience! Enjoy your new car!

Clayton Woods spent a great deal of time with us during the purchase of our RX 350. He was extremely knowledgeable and worked very hard to get us the best deal possible. He even stayed late to help us move belongings from the old car to the new car and took additional time explaining the operational nuances of the RX350. Very professional. Thanks Clayton.

• Amazing Joe Spadaro, Sales and Andrew Cammer, Finance
    January 19, 2017

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for taking the time to write such a wonderful review! We appreciate it very much. Enjoy your new car!

Joe Spadaro was a distinguished, genuine, sincere, personable, amiable and expert sales professional with whom we interacted to purchase 2016 Lexus RX350. we so enjoyed his gentleman approach, his knowledgeable expansive understanding of so many issues needed for us to clarify our decisions. And to conclude the sale with another gentleman, a funny and sincere person, Andrew Cammer, made the final sale an easy time spending money. But what a beautiful car and a warm, experience in its purchase. thank you

• Customer service
    January 14, 2017

Everyone we dealt with was absolutely wonderful. Took time with us and worked with us. Damion was so kind , patient and easy to work with.

Lexus of Cherry Hill

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are so glad that you had a great experience! Enjoy your new car!