Boardwalk Acura

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 14 reviews

Call This Dealer

Great Experience
    April 2, 2018

Loving our new Aspec. Lou Edwards and Joe Spadaro made the whole experience hassle free. Respectful, professional, knowledgeable and accommodating. ...They are definitely an asset to Boardwalk Acura and the car is awesome!

Thank you for your kind words for Joe, we appreciate your business Susan & Gabe!

Nailed it
    March 21, 2018

Steve is the best sales person I have ever dealt with. He made the whole experience so pleasant and easy. I recommend Boardwalk Honda and Acura to an...yone looking for new or used cars.

Thank you for your kind words for Steve!

Great Experience
    February 23, 2018

Definitely a great decision on going back to Boardwalk Acura looking to purchase another vehicle. Lou Edwards did a great job with being patient and s...howing us the right vehicle we were looking for. Finance and Business Managers were very helpful as well!

Thank you Oscar for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Great experience
    February 1, 2018

Saw a vehicle I was interested in. I stopped in and talked with Lou. He was informative and didn't try to push me. I ended up buying the vehicle. ...Lou and Vince we're both easy to talk to, and made the process smooth. I recommend stopping in to see for yourself when your in the market for a vehicle.

Hello George, Thank you for your kind words for Lou and Vince, we appreciate your business!

Awesome experience
    January 30, 2018

Go to my man Lou! Great guy and doesn’t hassle you into buying anything. Overall I had a awesome experience with everyone there and I would highly rec...ommend anyone who comes here to buy any vehicle.

Thank you Chris for the kind words! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Lenny with three boys pick up
    January 20, 2018

Dealing with David Reyes , Jack Schofield in sales and Rocco Amato in finance was nothing but a pleasured experience. When you're dealing with prof...essionals who know the business and a dealership that deals with quality vehicles the whole process is smooth.David and Jack work great on the floor while Rocco works on getting you the best rate available . Thumbs up to these guys

Thank you Lenny for the kind words! We are thrilled that you had such a great experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward... to your next visit!

No Pressure-Plenty of Patience
    January 18, 2018

Just purchased a used pickup truck yesterday. I was there all day. Not their fault. It was mine. My salesman was Lou Edwards. He was friendly, helpful... and very accommodating. I test drove 2 different vehicles, looked at 3 others. I even did another drive in another car. There was never any pressure to buy one or the other. When I usually buy a car, I always walk out feeling like I got taken, not this time. I will definitely recommend Boardwalk Acura and Lou Edwards to others.

We are glad to hear that Lou accommodated your needs, KB. Thank you for your kind words for him and we hope you love your new truck!

NEVER AGAIN MUST NOT SERVICE OR BUY ANY CAR
    March 25, 2017

If I can I would not even give one star to this place. I have MDX which is 3 years old whenever i go there to get scheduled service done they are ver...y arrogant people working there. The cost of their services is roof high with no explanation what are charges and how much each part of service is. before I started my third service I told them how i was treated last time, in return there reply was do not come to our place. I will be talking about this experience to as many people i can reach and prevent them from buying or servicing their vehicle in future.

Hello Harshul, I am sorry for what you experienced and I would like to know if there's anything I can do to make things right for you. Please contact... me when you have a moment. Joseph Viviani - General Manager - JViviani@Group1Auto.com - (609) 428-4475 (Direct)

Recall
    January 31, 2017

After waiting 11 months, I finally had my recalled air bag replaced today. I realize that the dealer needs to get the new parts from Honda but it shou...ld not be the responsibility of the owner to locate the necessary replacement parts. I've called the service department several times over the past year and have been told the the replacements were not in stock and that I should call Acura directly. This happened again last Friday and when I then followed up directly with Acura customer service I was told that the parts were indeed in stock and could be sent immediately to dealers. I then called Boardwalk and lo and behold the replacement was done today. The service was performed quickly along with a car wash and was more than satisfactory today but I don't think that I should have been tasked with locating the new air bag replacement. After all, I am the customer and should not been involved in this recall other than to have been asked to bring my car in for prompt servicing.

Thank you for your feedback about your service experience because that should not have happened. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so... we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please contact me at (609) 428-4475 so I can learn more? Joseph Viviani General Manager

Excellent, No presseure experience!
    February 22, 2016

Loved Donna Poletti! Very Friendly, NO PRESSURE at all. Not overbearing, listened to our car needs and wants, did not push at all. Fair pricing, worke...d well with us right on through to the close with manager Mark. I HATE car shopping...this was a pleasure!

Thanks for your review of Donna and Mark! We are thrilled to hear that we made something you'd normally hate into a pleasure...because that's the way... it SHOULD be!

Boardwalk Acura