BMW of Mt. Laurel

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 30 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• February 2, 2015

I traveled all the way from Michigan to buy a CPO'd 2014 750i x-drive. My salesman, Bob Sherlock was awesome! The car was exactly as promised. I will ...be returning to BMW of Mt. Laurel to buy my next BMW!

May 4, 2018

The experience was absolutely great, the process was quick fast and also efficient.. I was very pleased with there customer service .. I would definit...ely tell others to go this route

July 16, 2017

my sales person Donna McLaughan was very helpful and the result was I purchased a used 2012 mini cooper in very very clean and good running conditio...n. I was very satisfied with the results and how comfortable the staff made me feel

May 25, 2017

I had an outstanding experience buying my first BMW. I was nervous about the trade in process and finding the right vehicle for me. Tom Lewis and Ka...sey Crivaro did a great job of explaining the process to me and helping me make the right selection. Tom spent a lot of time working with me to ensure I got the most for my trade and was able to help me get out of a lease with another manufacture. I am very excited about my CPO 535i. Great folks over at BMW of Mt. Laurel.

April 24, 2017

Arie and all the staff were incredible. Arie was an absolute pleasure to talk to and work with. He made my wife and I feel like we were his most imp...ortant and only customer. My wife and I are not easily impressed and this car purchase was the most enjoyable and trouble free we've ever experienced. Bmw of Mt Laurel will be are first choice for our future purchases. Thank you.

August 24, 2016

Been a long time customer bought a (m3, x5, m5) and was going to buy a 2015 x5m but they wouldn't match a offer from another dealership less than 20 ...miles away. I was going to give them another chance when buying 2 more vehicles 2017 x5 and 2017 x5m. All they care about is money now. all must business will be going to the dealership less the 20 miles away.

July 13, 2016

This dealer was great very fast and knew what they were doing great staff and great people would deff buy another car from there

May 24, 2016

Thank you. Our BMW is a wonderful car. The service is great. Everything is great with the car and the company. I only have one complaint with the opti...ons. In Europe, more options are available. Like to having the windows operate with the factory remote, starting the car with the factory remote among many other options. Being able to receive SMS text messages through the car's display is not functional with iPhone.  i still Love BMW René

Ren, we are so happy you are satisfied with our dealership and services - We'll make sure we forward your kind words over to the service team! We appr...eciate your feedback and your business!

February 27, 2016

I was very pleased with the professionalism and courtesy of your staff. I love my new BMW and look forward to doing business there again. Thanks Mark ...for a great experience. I was happy with the genius courtesy services as well, they really help you to understand your new driving machine. I would definitely recommend others to visit Mark Kaminski at this location. Great consultant!

We are so happy you are satisfied with our dealership and services - We'll make sure we forward your kind words over to Mark! Thanks again! Enjoy your... Ultimate Driving Machine!

January 20, 2016

I just met with Evan, a BMW Genius, to educate me about the various features on my new BMW X-5 40e. His assistance was excellent.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

BMW of Mt. Laurel