New 888-610-3797 Dealer Website
Used 866-980-2554 Email Dealer
Service 866-914-8123

Average based on 146 reviews
  • Pleasant

Everything was good, in and out in a good amount of time. Will go back!

Eric, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Safe travels!

Everything was good, in and out in a good amount of time. Will go back!

• Owner

Just came in for some advice on what to do about my tires checked & took care of my problem immediately! Excellent Service People! Thank You!!!!

Theresa, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Safe travels!

• Medford Ford F-150 :Lariat

Bill and Mike were very helpful. Both searched for the vehicle that best met my needs.

• Normal Maintenance

This was the regular service, oil change etc. as usual, Gus was very helpful and efficient.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Arthur! Thank you so much for choosing Medford Ford as your first choice for service!

• Always good service!

Everything went smooth! I always feel confident with the maintenance at Medford Ford. This time around was for my 2014, Ford Edge. Used Quick Lane for Oil Change and Multi-Point Inspection. Only took an hour for everything, and of course this was with no appointment.

Thank you, Linda, for the glowing review! It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one.

• Medford Ford Delivers Again!

We needed to add another car to our family and recently purchased a 2013 Ford Edge from Medford Ford. We had purchased a car from Medford before and were very pleased, so we decided to go back. Viewing the available selection online was convenient and scheduling to test drive was a breeze. Our sales agent was friendly and easy to work with, getting us the best deal on our new car. You could definitely tell that there is a family feeling at this dealership. When the times comes to purchase a car again, we will definitely be back at Medford Ford.

• Repair of my 2000 Ford Explorer

When I called for an available service appointment, Tim was very courteous and accommodated my request. I required a ride home from Medford Ford and a pick up the following morning to retrieve my vehicle. Jim was exceptional and talked about the new 2017 Fusion he took me home in and the 2017 Explorer he picked me up in. Quite interesting since I have an original 2000 Explorer. It certainly is giving me something to think about in the near future. As for service, excellent. Thank you Medford Ford. You'll definitely be seeing me and my Explorer again. Sincerely, Bruce S. Nobile

Thanks so much for your feedback, Bruce. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Great customer service

My car broke down and I needed to get it fixed ASAP as I was leaving for vacation the next day . Even though they were extremely busy Gus got me in and out of there in an hour . I was very impressed with their customer service and would highly recommend them.

• Great Service

Thanks, Michael! We're happy to help however possible. We look forward to seeing you again down the road!

Have started usung Medford Ford for its Quicklane. Excellent and quick service. Always used another local Ford Quicklane until they started adding on additional "Shop Service Fees". Will now use Medford Ford.

• Service Repair

I made an appointment online. When I came in to drop the car off, I was told they didn't have the appointment, and they were booked full. They said this happens sometime, and asked if I could leave the car overnight if needed. I work in Phila and need my car to get to and from work. At the time I made the appointment, there were many time slots open AND I rececived an email confirmation. He said they would try to get it in. I said if they didn't, I was taking it to Echelon and the only reason I could make the appointment was because I was off work for bereavement. They did get my car completed by the end of the day, however, I have white leather seats and the passenger seat had grease on it in three places. I was not happy about that.