Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM

811 reviews

811 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 16, 2019

Purchased a used truck and it was a pleasurable experience . Mike s was great no nonsense salesman and great to work with and would refer someone to this... dealer !

November 16, 2019

Great customer service. Was greeted promptly and was not pressured. Ed was the best. Got the best deal possible. I would recommend this dealership to anyone...

• December 1, 2018

Bobby Roustas was very knowledgeable and did his best to sell the car. It was a painless experience and we weren't there all day. He's a nice New Yorker.... Thanks Bobby.

Bobby Roustas

(5.0) 41 reviews

November 13, 2019

They are nice the vendor was a awesome person he gave us coffee and treats us very well. The vendor name is Greg Heisler it was a excellent and kind person

Thank you for the feedback! We are so glad to see that you enjoyed our amenities. Please come back at any time!

November 13, 2019

Good man, worked with me entirely and got me the car I wanted. Will come back and buy again from him in the future. Honestly and straight up.

Thank you for the positive review and rating! We are happy to know that your experience with us went well and with the help of Stanley. We value your ...business and we look forward to any future visits!

Stanley Garcia

Sales Associate

(4.7) 48 reviews

November 12, 2019

Eric Boos handled my new car. Everything went smooth. I am very happy with my experience. Car was clean the right way. I was on my way. Eric was great!

Thank you for the five stars! We are so glad to see that Eric's outstanding service made such a positive impression on you. Congratulations on your pu...rchase; please come back at any time!

November 9, 2019

Wonderful experience with Mr Anderson. A friend just purchased a vehicle from John and was talking about how wonderful his experience was. My husband... decided to pick up the phone and called John at the dealership. John explained a few things and after speaking to him we decided to go in and see what we could do and we are glad to have gone. We traded our old car and got a journey. The experience we encountered was wonderful. John was awesome and the dealer made things relatively easy. Thank you John.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! We truly appreciate the feedback and kind words. We know that you're going to love you...r Dodge Journey! Enjoy.

November 5, 2019

Walked in to look at a daily driver for my husband and left with 2 cars. One to replace my soon to expire lease and a daily driver for my husband. Thanks... to Eric Boos and Alex for all their help in making both of us happy.

Michelle, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a positive review. We are happy to hear that Eric was able to help you find a great car and was ab...le to make the overall experience at our dealership fun and stress-free. If you ever need help with both your new rides, feel free to give us a call!

November 5, 2019

John Anderson is a super salesman! He's honest, hard working and has integrity beyond ones expectations. I'm excited to be in my Truck. Thanks John!... Mr Personality!!

Thank you for the great review! We will be sure to thank John for providing you with honest and enjoyable service. Let us know if there is anything el...se we can help you with. We look forward to your next visit!

Gena Fischer

Product Specialist - Sales & Leasing Consultant

(5.0) 22 reviews

November 4, 2019

John Anderson was terrific!!! Will come back for the next one for sure!!! Great service great people and even a awesome atmosphere! I'm sending my friends... here