Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM

Used (856) 481-0475 (856) 481-0475
Service (856) 481-0012 (856) 481-0012

4.5
(1,534 reviews)

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mt. Ephraim Chrysler Dodge RAM from DealerRater.

Took good care of my truck.

Took good care of my truck. Fixed everything with no further problems. Looking forward to the next visit

The service dept.

The service dept. was outstanding. I brought my Ram in for Standard servicing; and an issue with my front parking sensors randomly shutting down. They were extremely knowledgeable and courteous. And, they went the extra mile and contacted Dodge to find a solution. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

THEY DID AGOOD JOB.

THEY DID AGOOD JOB. HAD TO WAIT 3 MONTHS OR SO FOR THE PARTS TO ARRIVE. I REALIZE IT WAS NOT THE DEALERS FAULT.

Mt Ephraim has experienced mechanics and techs and have

Mt Ephraim has experienced mechanics and techs and have always treated me with the utmost care. They do a great job getting you in and out as quickly as possible.

Staff is very helpful, listen to my problems help resolve

Staff is very helpful, listen to my problems help resolve my problems. Service is excellent!!!!

The staff there are very helpful and committed to meeting

The staff there are very helpful and committed to meeting your needs and expectations. Im always more than satisfied with the service.

Very Accommodating.

Very Accommodating. I needed to pick up my daughter from school and my car was still being worked on. They were so kind to offer me a ride to pick her up and give us a ride back.

4.0

The dealer definitely listened to my wants and needs and

The dealer definitely listened to my wants and needs and definitely got me in a amazing truck and me and my family are in love with it definitely recommend this is my second truck from them

Great service that was fast reliable and courteous.

Great service that was fast reliable and courteous. Went above and beyond you ensure my satisfaction!

Great and excellent service my car was in the shop for a

Great and excellent service my car was in the shop for a repair they kept me updated constantly thank you shoutout Tom