F.C. Kerbeck & Sons

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Buying new GMC Acadia
    September 5, 2017

My wife and I had a great experience with F.C. Kerbeck when purchasing our new 2017 GMC Acadia. The sales person Greg Henkel was awesome to deal with.... He did not pressure us in anyway and that is one thing I respect. The dealership itself was awesome to deal with. My 7 year old daughter was starting to get hungry after being there a few hours and the dealership went and bought us lunch. I would strongly recommend this dealership and sales person to anyone looking to buy a new car. I would give them 10 STARS if I could!! Thank you for everything! The Schwartz Family

It shouldn't be about you winning.
    October 30, 2017

On the whole, a relatively painless experience - my wife and I came with the exact car that we wanted to purchase, even picked it out of the lot for t...hem. We knew what we wanted for our trade, and that's where it got a little sideways. After negotiating a lower trade in cost than we had expected, we were greeted by a sales manager who tried to get us down even further - as if we didn't understand why we should get what the car was worth. The the point that as we came down $3500, he was unwilling to move $5. Seriously, $5. He said he had to win...which really gave me a terrible taste in my mouth. In fact, had we found this car anywhere else, that would have been the point at which I walked. But, we were boxed in, so I bit my tongue and let it go. Needless to say, we'll be avoiding going back.

Fantastic Service!
    September 5, 2017

The fellas at the service desk are the most pleasant, and always tell the best options possible!!

SHOPPING FOR USED SUV
    July 13, 2017

THE SALESMAN WAS FRIENDLY AND GOT ME APPROVED IMMEDIATLEY AND EVERYTHING WENT SMOOTH FROM THAT POINT FORWARD. NO HASSLE OVER PRICING I TOLD HIM WHAT I... HAD TO PUT DOWN AND WHAT I COULD AFFORD TO PAY EACH MONTH AND THAT WAS IT. THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL AND WILLING TO GO THE EXTRA MILE FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS THEY HAVE MY BUSINESS WHEN IAM READY TO BUY ANOTHER SUV.

Excellent Dealership
    May 8, 2017

I truly appreciated the services received and the professionalism in which it was delivered. From the time I arrived until my departure, I felt valued..., secured, and appreciated. I love my experience with F.C. Kerbeck. Your service unit is as outstanding as your sales team. I love you all and God bless.

Long Distance Deal
    May 3, 2017

Mine was an entirely a long-distance transaction. Seeing the car I wanted in an Internet listing, I had an easy time dealing with the sales person, Mr.... Cala. He was helpful and responsive. Paperwork concluding the transaction is a different matter. They have their procedures. For example, a document that required notarization was notarized when I went to someone and signed the document before her. No, says the dealership. The fact the document I signed conformed to the one they sent which said "subscribed before me" was not what they wanted. They wanted me to sign the document and then a day or so later their notary would sign as if I had been before her on the date by my signature. Also, I was required to sign a form that said that I knew as a fact that the dealership did not engage in predatory lending practices! Oh the legal advice they are getting! The information they gave me about the car, their willingness to arrange and pay for its shipment to me, and Mister Cala's efforts, compensated for the tyranny of their forms and procedures.

Always Professional and Great Work!
    April 18, 2017

Love doing business with F.C. Kerbeck. Staff very professional and they make the buying/service experience easy and pleasant. Plus, they do great wo...rk and always stand behind what they do!

Great service with buying a Maserati
    March 7, 2017

Great experience of buying a Maserati Ghibli in F.C Kerbeck. The whole process of buying this car just took me an hour or so. Before my arrival, they ...prepared the insurance, finished the registration and cleaned the car for me. And I don't even need to go to DMV for my plate. Also, Ryan is my salesman and his attitude is very polite and friendly. Even after I bought this car, he still answers my question in a short time.

Great service with buying a Maserati
    March 7, 2017

Great dealership
    February 28, 2017

Our salesman, Brian, was very courteous, professional and very knowledgeable. The entire staff was very friendly and courteous. we left very satisfied... with the experience.

F.C. Kerbeck & Sons