1935 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Shore Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • GREAT SERVICE DEPARTMENT
    April 28, 2017

Service Department Personnel Are always Friendly and helpful. Thank you for your attention. In This matter. I Would tell others About the service. Also the Telephone call the way it was Handled.

• Satisfied
    April 27, 2017

The selection was ample, sales staff friendly. Service department is very helpful and easy to make an appointment. Waiting area is clean, free coffee and newspapers are available.

• Excellent service
    April 27, 2017

Robert F is a pleasure as my service guy no problems it is nice that customers service is a priority and your name is remembered

Shore Toyota Scion

Thank you for taking the time out to share your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that Bob is taking such great care of you.

Shore Toyota Scion

• Quick n painless
    April 24, 2017

Good servicr li\le waiting and friendly people. From the time i entered the service bay to the friendly greeting I felt at ease I knew they would take good care of my car

• Dave Schulnick Does Good Job
    April 24, 2017

I had an appointment for the 5,000 service. Then 2 days before my Doctor's office called to schedule an appointment for me. When I brought my car in I mentioned to Dave that I needed to leave in 45 minutes. Dave got me out in plenty of time so I could make my Doctor appointment. He is great to work with.

• Stressless experience!!!
    April 24, 2017

Prior to coming to Toyota my car shopping experience was not good. I was called by Eric Saturday morning asking me to come in and look at some vehicle, I immediately went into how I did want to come in and haggle with 4 or 5 sales men as my prior experience at another dealer left me feeling nervous, anxious and agitated. Eric assured me that would not happen. So me and my husband came in and met with Eric who introduced us to our sale person Vince. Vince was kind, he listened to me when I shared what I wanted, and what was my budget. After test driving the vehicle me and my husband was convince this was the vehicle that we wanted. Vince then shared this with Carlos (sales manger). Carlos did not haggle us, he respected us and heard what our budget was and I drove out with my new SUV. I will tell everyone I know to go Shore Toyota if you want to buy a vehicle where the sales people are respectful to the costumer.

• quickly done
    April 22, 2017

Salesperson was very helpful. Danny and Blake worked together to get me as close to my budget goal as they could .Overall , a good experience.

• very good service
    April 22, 2017

I called to set up an appointment and was given the day and time I requested. I brought my car in 7.30 and Shore Toyota had it ready by 11.30 ,washed and ready to go. Bob Anderson always takes care of me and provides good customer service.

• Service review
    April 20, 2017

Friendly courteous treatment. Job performed in a timely manner. Waiting area is comfortable. Kept advised of timing and appreciate the car wash. No more to say

• Simply the best
    April 19, 2017

This is the best dealership all over. Sales guy Osdarlin was polite and nice and Carlos what a service. Keep doing a good job. Thanks