• Great to deal with!!

I am from Indiana 3 hrs. away from the Ford dealership. I saw a truck on cars.com. I emailed them about it. I received a response the very next morning. Maynard had his number listed so, I gave him a call. We worked out a price pending my satisfaction with the used pickup. Then Moe in Internet sales got a hold of me. He was great to respond to any question I had. I couldn't have had a better experience with these two guys. I made the 3 hr. drive hoping it was as nice as it was described to me. Moe & Maynard met me at the door. I did a test drive and look over on the used pickup. Everything was just had Maynard described. It actually looked better than I had expected! These two guys are top notch in my book for customer service. I would recommend them to anyone for their honesty with me. Thanks again for a great experience, Kevin

• First Service since my acquiring this car..

I was greeted promptly, attentively listened to, and service done in a timely manner. I have enjoyed driving my Escape since then.

Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We are happy to hear you have been enjoying your Escape. We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Customer Service from Kelly Cabay

Brought my Explotrt in for service. Kelly Cabay took care of me. She was outstanding! Took care of everything! Contacted me about status of repair at least 3 or 4 times during the few days car was in shop. The customer service from Kelly was above the level I was expecting, compared to past service repairs from other dealers. When I picked the car up, the cashier told me about the Ford Credit card and 0% interest for 6 months. I got the card. Helps with large repair bills. Will be back in the future! Ron Z. Plainfield

• Used Car Purchase

This was my first car purchase and I was a little weary of purchasing a used car. After visiting Tirapelli Ford all my worries were taken care of. John Hanania (Sales manager) and Jason Cordova (Product specialist) were very professional and gave me insight on all my options. They made my fist car purchase an easy process. I was looking for a Ford Explorer but found them to be a little outside my price bracket. Ron then showed my a used Jeep Grand Cherokee. It was in amazing condition and was within my price range. Not only did I purchase an amazing used car, I received amazing service. I was very impressed by there extensive knowledge of automobiles from what was under the hood to all the bells and whistles. They made my fist car purchase an easy process.

Austin, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Escape 2017 service

Satisfied with service. I was hoping to get a car wash

We're glad to hear you left satisfied with our service, David! If there is more we could do for you, please give us a call!

Satisfied with service. I was hoping to get a car wash

• New car

We were treated like family, and a relaxed atmosphere.

We were treated like family, and a relaxed atmosphere.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review, James. Please let us know what we can do in the future to ensure that you have a five star experience with us. Hope to hear from you soon!

• owner of F-150

very friendly staff, clean facility , and timely repairs

very friendly staff, clean facility , and timely repairs

We're glad we could get you back on the road so quickly, Lawrence! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Great Service!

Very good service, they don't try to sell you on un-needed services. Good discounts too. They answer your questions and have a nice waiting area.

We really appreciate your feedback about the low pressure service we offer, Erik! Thank you again for choosing Ron Tirapelli Ford, and we hope to see you again soon!

• Great dealership!

Amazing people to work with. They take the time to listen to what you feel the problem is & do whatever they can to fix it

We think we have some really amazing people here too, Brittany! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Tirapelli Ford

Was leaving for vacation and wanted to get the oil changed and tires rotated before leaving. I called to make an appointment and they were able to get me in the same day. I have been a customer of Tirapelli Ford since 2009, I have purchased 3 trucks from them and have used only their service department. I have also recommended Tirapelli Ford to several of my friends whom have purchased their vehicles from and service them there as well.

Stacy, we appreciate your recommendation of our dealership! As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!