Dick Greenfield Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

2.7
Average based on 3 reviews
  • To start off "never again" I will do it myself.

Brought my newly purchased truck to have it serviced. When I got the bill there were itemized charges. I wanted the truck aligned so they took it for a test drive and said it was fine. The battery terminals were corroded so they said they cleaned them. As a courtesy they wash the vehicle when everything is finished, which I did not know until I read it on the invoice. When I got my truck back I made a big mistake and drove away. Later that day I realized they didn't wash the truck even though the invoice said they did. So I look further into the work and found they didn't clean the battery terminals and they charged me to investigate the alignment but didn't correct it. Yes, it still pulls to the left. So now I use the internet to learn how to do this stuff myself. It's too bad a company this big can't stand by their work... Major disappointment.

• go elsewhere

Have been dealing with Greenfield for years with mediocre results. Never bought a vehicle here but always brought my truck here as the only dealership closeby. Service had always been mediocre. Bad enough I wasn't happy but good enough that I wasn't willing to drive an hour to the next closest one. But the past two years have been especially brutal. Misdiagnosis, thousands in repairs, truck breaking down weekly. I can't believe I stuck around this long

• dodge