(4.8) 448 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

448 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln from DealerRater.com
  • brianzellner@gmail.com
    January 1, 2018

Dealership knows me and treats me with respect. Service was done well and quick.

Brian, We appreciate your feedback and would like to thank you for the 5-star Review. Thank you for your time an allowing Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln t...he opportunity to earn your business. We look forward to seeing you again.

• Good deal on the Explorer I was looking for.
    February 9, 2018

I experienced no uncomfortable "salesperson" pressure and April Mantuano was awesome to work with. Everyone I crossed paths with was friendly and prof...essional. I was trading in an '08 Explorer so I think they knew they had me. Still, I could have gone elsewhere but had no reason to. I found what I was looking for here. Slightly used with low mileage. I use my truck for work and hauling a lot of band equipment so I didn't need a tricked out top of the line Sport or Limited. They had a 2017 XLT that was loaded with all the options I could want including leather and a sunroof. It is nearly a Limited and the price was reduced. The bottom line is, I shopped the internet for comparable Explorers and there was no dealer including Carmax that had anything on Lawrenceville Ford. Nothing on Auto Trader that looked better than the deal I got from April. Oh, and Ford Certified Pre-Owned is the way to go if you can.

Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

Garry, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. Certified Pre-Owned is absolutely two thumbs-up. You made a fantastic choice. We are ...very excited to see you in your new Explorer and look forward to taking care of all of your service needs in the future. We really appreciate your feedback. Welcome to the Lawrenceville Family!

• Ford Focus Electric
    February 7, 2018

Thanks to you and the staff. We got the deal done and I???m very happy with the Focus Electric. Looking forward to years of quality from this Ford.

Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

Tpnj, Thank you for taking the time to leave us a great review. We are glad to hear you are happy with your purchase. The Focus Electric is a unique v...ehicle and will bring you many miles of joy. We really appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you and your vehicle in the near future. Welcome to the Lawrenceville Family!

• Tired waiting area
    February 2, 2018

Sorry to say your waiting area is pretty tired. Please spruce it up, check out some other dealers waiting areas.

John, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! S...afe travels!

• Excellent customer service
    February 1, 2018

Knowledgeable Listened to exactly what I wanted and found the right car. Pricing was correct. ANTHONY HAS GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS . Explained ...everythong about the car.

Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad to hear that Anthony was able to take care of you in such an professional way. He is a... valued member of our team. Thank you for your business and welcome to the Lawrenceville family.

• Smooth experience
    January 30, 2018

I don???t normally enjoy visiting car dealerships. This dealership changed the way I feel. From the salesman, to the manager, to the finance guy, all ...were a pleasure to work with. I would definitely recommend the salesman, Mike B., and this dealership.

Lawrenceville Ford Lincoln

Janine, Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. I am glad that Mike and the team where able to take such great care of you during your pu...rchase. Thank you for your business, we do appreciate it.

• service
    January 29, 2018

Great service - staff was friendly and courteous. I would recommend

• bad history changed by new leadership
    January 26, 2018

the latest problem on my 2012 mks was the keyless entry . supposedly this was a 5 minute fix and turned into hour. While waiting we saw a 2015 mks on ...the lot only 11,000 miles. Besutiful car. I loved my mks because it reminded me of my ttown cars (i had 3) My white Mks was a nice car ruined by poor mechanical service. I even wrote to the company. Come in mew management Robert Morris and new young salesman Anthony Petrangeli .mMr Morris sent me a personal email that said hed help me get a car that made me feel safe. My whit e one had so many $500.00 fixes i was afraid to even think about another carMt Morris assured me he was cleaning the slate and as new manager would guarantee my experience wiuld be differernt I believed him and before you know it we werebeing helped By Mr petrangeli who left nothing untured They even replaced the steering wherl that had cosmetic flaws I am so happy I didnt give up on this desler and The Lincoln Brand Thanks guys!

Overall Experience

• Purchased a car at this dealership
    January 24, 2018

I was very pleased with the whole process of my car purchase and would recommend this dealer in the future to friends and family.My next vehicle shoul...d be the Ford F-150 look forward to working with you guys

• Great service!
    January 22, 2018

Awesome, as usual! My car was serviced quickly and all of the repairs were completed accurately. My car was returned to me cleaned and washed.

Jeffrey, thanks for the great star-rating! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

2920 Brunswick Pike Lawrenceville, NJ 08648