4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 600 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

600 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Honda Universe from DealerRater.com

• Great dealership lookout for sean
    March 7, 2017

It's a shame I can't give more than 5 stars. My sales person was Sean, he is the best friendliest salesman. The best part is, he really is trying to f...igure out what it is that I want and could afford and then providing just that. Never tried to get me to pay for stuff I don't need or want and the best is wtvr number they give u is the actual number NO SURPRISES. Very pleasant transaction, this is my second lease through Sean at Honda Universe and my 10nth car. Guys if u want all that 5 start service come looking for Sean at Honda Universe. Update to review: I needed some changes In the lease and Sean would just bend over to make sure I am 100% satisfied. Thank You

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and providing such great feedback! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with our service. T...hank you for being a loyal customer, we look forward to serving you in the future! Best, Aimee Herbert Honda Universe

Lease Turn in
    April 3, 2018

I worked with Brian in Sales and John McGraw one of the managers. They were both extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I recommend Honda Universe to al...l of my friends and family.

Thank you for the positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Great dealership
    April 3, 2018

John McGraw and Brian Lipman helped us out. Our lease was up and we traded our Pilot for a CRV. Brian went over all of the new safety features and Joh...n was super friendly and knowledgeable. I definitely recommend Honda Universe to all of my friends.

Honda Universe

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Brian and John were great to work with and we look forward to seeing you again in the f...uture.

Overall good experience.
    April 2, 2018

Overall good experience, my sales consultant Neil was very good , got the deal done quick. The only thing was the finance department was very slow too...k along time to finalize and sign for the vehicle.

Honda Universe

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Neil was helpful and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

My First Leased Car
    March 30, 2018

Rahsaan and John were very helpful and patient with the process as I had no idea what I wanted/needed. I leased a 2018 Honda Civic and I love it.

Comfortable & Friendly
    March 12, 2018

Bob Bauer and John McGraw made my service experience at this dealership extremely comfortable and friendly. I recommend bringing your car into Honda ...Universe the next time you need service.

Honda Universe

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Bob and John were helpful in getting your car serviced and we look forward to seeing yo...u again in the future.

Kyle Crawley and the Honda experience.
    March 5, 2018

Kyle Crawley is everything a buyer is looking for. He went above and beyond all expectations to make this an easy purchase. Kyle was knowledgeable, ...informative and courteous. After the process was completed he was, and still is, available to me and my needs. I asked him many questions and explained I did not read the owners Manuel yet and he replied I am your Manuel, feel free to call me or stop in anytime. I feel confident Kyle has my back and would help me anyway he could. When he didn???t know an answer to one of my questions he had no problem finding the correct answer. I would recommend Honda Universe to all potential buyers. Kyle got me through a process that was efficient and not painful. He was mindful of the buyers time and emotions . Thank you Kyle Crawley for a pleasant experience at Honda Universe. I will be back and recommend you to all I know. Annette Queck

Honda Universe

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to hear that Kyle was helpful in the process of purchasing your new car by being knowledgeable and i...nformative. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Great place to buy a car !
    February 20, 2018

After visiting 4 other dealerships in the vicinity I would definitely rate Honda Universe far better than the competition ! Brian was great. Professio...nal, informative yet not pushy, as the case was at the other dealerships.We got a fair deal for a great car. For these reasons I rate this place excellent! Will definitely refer friends, family, and co-workers.

Honda Universe

I had a wonderful experience.
    February 19, 2018

i have giving the rating i have based on being greeted at the door, and got helped right away. Everyone was great and professional. I am very gratef...ul for everything everyone did for me to get my new vehicle.

Great experience.
    February 16, 2018

I left the place more than happy. The sales representative was very helpful and went far to find me exactly what I want. I'm very pleased with the se...rvice I got

1085 Ocean Ave Lakewood Township, NJ 08701