Pine Belt Chevy of Lakewood

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1629 reviews

Call This Dealer

1629 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pine Belt Chevy of Lakewood from DealerRater.com

• February 9, 2017

My son totaled my car, so I was looking for a quality car at a reasonable price. Frank T, my salesman, was knowledgeable, friendly, and could not have... been nicer! Kim, his sales manager, was terrific. No pressure. No misleading sales tactics. Overall a great experience!

Thank you I will make sure and share your kind words with Frank.

May 20, 2018

We first met Todd when we were browsing the vehicles in the Pine Belt Chevrolet car lot. He was very informative, courteous and friendly. When we we...re thinking of purchasing a new car, we sought out Todd's help. He answered all our questions about each and every car we were interested in and explained all the standard equipment and available options. We ultimately decided on an Impala. We found the process surprisingly easy and pleasant. We would recommend Todd and Pine Belt Chevy to anyone interested in purchasing a new vehicle.

Pine Belt Chevrolet

What great news. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to let us know how great your experience with Todd was. Your recommendation is much app...reciated, thank you.

May 16, 2018

Dave Bizzigotti and the entire Sales Management Team did an outstanding job in making the Sales Transaction painless. The car was detailed and Inspec...ted on time, as promised. I was in and out of the Business Office in less than 15 minutes ... Amazing. I came from Maryland to buy the vehicle from Pine Belt. Fair price, good service, quick transaction, no hassles, no stress, pleasant and fun people.

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Music to our ears! Thank you so much for your feedback and enjoy your new car!

May 13, 2018

Awesome experience buying my Jeep. I have never left a review but they 100 percent deserve it. Mike and David are the best of the best so go ask for t...hem and you won’t be sorry!

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!

May 12, 2018

Todd at Pine Belt was incredible. From the second we walked in he was nothing but helpful and kind. He went out of his way to make sure we were happy ...and satisfied!!!

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Great to hear. I will certainly share this review with Todd. We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback and enjoy your new car!

May 12, 2018

We were introduced to the vehicle we were looking for in the right color, option level and appointments. We had absolutely no pressure and the price ...point was fair for the vehicle we took home the same day. All in All our sales rep Todd took care of all our questions and helped with every facet of the lease set up and closing. Pine Belt has a way to move the process along without a pause, from finance to closing to setting up with our insurance carrier. each step has it's own professional who knows you and your lease before you set foot in their office.

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Music to our ears! Thank you so much for your feedback and enjoy your new car!

May 11, 2018

We got a great deal for our 2015 Chevy Suburban. After doing the regular back and forth negotiations we all came to an agreement. Chris was the first ...salesman we worked with and he really worked hard. Chris showed us a range of vehicles to help us determine what is right for our growing family and in our budget. A few days later we went back and Ryan helped us finalize the sale of what we originally wanted, the Chevy Suburban. Chris was down to earth and was a pleasure to work with. He helped us a lot through the whole process, was an advocate for us, and continues to help us with any questions we have with our new vehicle. I would definitely recommend him to my friends and family. I know he would take great care of them.

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Awesome picture! We are so happy to hear what an awesome visit you had. Thank you for your feedback and any recommendations you throw our way!

May 9, 2018

Robbie made our car buying experience wonderful. He was every bit a professional but with so much spirit and fun loving personality. He worked hard t...o get our family in a car and kept us smiling the whole time. I recommended him to a girlfriend of mine and the first words out of her mouth were, ???We love this guy!??? Robbie is the ONLY person I will buy cars from in the future!

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Absolute music to our ears! Robbie will be thrilled to read your awesome feedback and we appreciate any and all recommendations!

May 8, 2018

I left an old lease to try out the chevy silverado. Gene was great and very helpfull throught the process. I got a great deal.

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Great to hear! Thanks so much Danny for taking the time to write this. I will make sure and share your kind words with Gene and if you need anything ...in the future please feel free to contact me at customerservice@pinebeltcars.com.

May 8, 2018

Where do I even start eugene really did his all to give me the best price he is the one to go to I purchased a subaru STI and I'm just inlove with t...hat car ! Eugene doesn't play he gets down to business no scams nothing he took really good care of me he is the man !! I will be going to him only and will recommend to my friends and especially my family thank you !!!!

Pine Belt Chevrolet

Great to hear, I will certainly share this review with Eugene. We appreciate you taking the time to write it, and we appreciate any and all recommenda...tions!

Pine Belt Chevy of Lakewood