4.3
Average based on 15 reviews
  • great service and very reliable

I always have had a good experience Bridgewater Chevrolet. Everyone has always been friendly and helpful and the services have always been excellent

• Beware! Carfax can be manipulated

About to buy a certified vehicle from this dealer when I take it to my mechanic only to find out that it had been serviced after the car had been hit. Carfax does not show any of that. Spoke to manager after seeing my mechanic and he assured me that he was going to tell me all about this incident but never had the opportunity.

We recommended that the customer take the vehicle to his mechanic. The vehicle in question had no body work done to it. We did touch up some scratches on the front and rear bumpers and we told the customer about it. Car Fax is a excellent tool to research a vehicles history. It is widely used by most of the car dealers and the public in the country. We have always found it to be accurate and a tremendous help in selling pre-owned vehicles. We are sorry this person feels like this but we are also proud to have many loyal and happy customers!

• Great Service, Great Deal

Our Sales Consultant Helen Alvarado met us soon after we arrived and offered her help. She was able to locate a Chevy Silverado with the features we were looking for and after a test drive, she was able to help with the process to purchase it. Everyone including the sales consultant, manager and finance director were very helpful with everything and they also ensured that our two children were occupied with cookies and tv while we were busy.

• Excellent staff and service dept is EXCEPTIONAL!

Service staff (Anthony,Jennifer) are exceptional courteous and professional. The treatment they provide keeps me coming back. It took me about 45 minutes to drive out in my new vehicle Purchase. Anthony is the best Royal is lucky to have an employee like him that takes pride in his job performance and in Royal. Thank you!

• 2013 Cruze

I would like to recommend Royal Chevrolet in Bridgewater, NJ. Especially Sales Associate Mike Cortese! I came into the dealership interested in ending my lease on a 2010 Chevrolet Malibu and rolling over into a new lease of a 2013 Chevrolet Cruze LT2. Mike gathered the figures quickly and gave me options on which vehicles were available or how to get the vehicle I requested to the dealership. I thought about this overnight and agreed upon to buy a 2013 Cruze that was on the lot. I was never pressured to buy any vehicle and I thought Mr. Cortese was the consummate professional at all times. I will recommend to all my friends about the positive experience I received at Royal Chevrolet.

• Good Service

Jen Cleary and Anthony Bass BOTH deserve promotions and raises. They did an EXCELLENT job in fitting me in AND diagnosing and fixing my problems. Without them, Royal would be just another dealership on 22....with them, it is a place you can trust and count on. THAT makes all the difference in a market FLOODED with competition.

• New Spark

I went to Royal Chevrolet because of it reputation. I have always had a very high opinion of this dealership and the people who work there. I became of of Royal sometime in the 70"s. And have never heard even one complaint about this company. And Ron Marino was wonderful, also Laura who put up with all my emails was also wonderful

• Very friendly, fast buying process

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The buying process was very fast.

Everyone was very friendly and helpful. The buying process was very fast.

• Client oriented approach

I enjoyed Ray and his team's straightforward business approach and highly professional attitude.

• I love the car wash after my truck is serviced.

I love the car wash after my truck is serviced. I feel like I was just at an exotic auto line company like Porsche or Mercedes!