4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 1006 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1006 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autosport Honda from DealerRater.com

• October 6, 2017

Autosport Honda is top notch! Ike was friendly, helpful, and honest. He went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the CRV I was most comfortable ...with. He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a color the process was absolutely easy and painless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. THANK YOU Ike for acting like a friend and not a sales guy!

May 24, 2018

A special thank you to Damian and Jane who spent a lot of time with my Mother to find the perfect vehicle for her. They were both very patient and ki...nd to her and answered all her questions. There was no pressure at all to purchase or lease, just good, sound information. I would definitely recommend Autosport Honda to my friends and family. I will be back to purchase my next CR-V there.

May 20, 2018

Staff was very friendly and was very cooperative. Showroom was beautiful and had a nice variety. Enjoyed the complimentary snacks and drinks as well. ...Would recommend.

Autosport Honda

Good morning, My name is Steven Lustig and I am the Vice President of The Autosport Group. I would like to thank you for taking the time to share yo...ur great Autosport experience with Phil Johnson and the Sales Team from Autosport Honda. Congratulations on your new ride and thank you for being a valued member of the Autosport family! Thank You, Steven Lustig Vice President The Autosport Group

May 19, 2018

We purchased a honda pilot from autosport honda about a week ago. Nate Daniels was a sales person and it was great doing business with him. Purchased... a car with good price and desired color. I so enjoyed working with Nate.

Autosport Honda

Good afternoon, My name is Steven Lustig and I am the Vice President of The Autosport Group. Thank you so much for sharing your great Autosport expe...rience with Nate Daniels and the Sales Team from Autosport Honda. Congratulations on the new Pilot, it's an incredible SUV and we wish you many years of happiness behind the wheel. Thank you very much for choosing The Autosport Group and we thank you for being a valued member of the Autosport family! Let's drive! Thank You, Steven Lustig Vice President The Autosport Group

May 18, 2018

Steve and Nelson are the guys to go to when you want great customer service. They take good care of you to ensure that you are taken care of. They t...reat you like you are their number one customer. Definitely will ask for them the next time I go back to get my car serviced. They are both Awesome!!

May 18, 2018

i work in customer service myself, so i know how difficult it can be to deal with the public; and as a consumer, i know how aggravating the car buying... process can be. sean turner and mike bailey made the process simple and easy and gave my husband and me exactly what we needed, no bullsh*t. having had a horrific experience at another dealership, we were both left with extremely bad taste in our mouths, but the fact was we needed to get me a new car after an accident. we felt sean and mike were knowledgeable, friendly, and most importantly, didn't put pressure on us. their colleague jan was also wonderful about showing me different colors when the one i wanted wasn't available. everyone at autosport was great; i really can't say enough. i've already recommended them to people i know who may be looking for new cars soon, and i will continue to do so.

Autosport Honda

Good afternoon, my name is Steven Lustig and I am the Vice President of The Autosport Group. WE are so happy we were able to provide you with an exper...ience that exceeded your expectations. We have always believed in a pressure-free approach to car sales, I am glad to hear how much you appreciated Sean, Mike, and Jane's efforts in making sure that all of your options were presented to you. We greatly appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to having you as a valued member of the Autosport family! Thank You, Steven Lustig Vice President The Autosport Group

May 18, 2018

sean turner and mike bailey are THE MEN. they made our buying process as pleasant as it could possibly have been. simple. easy. no pressure. i'm ...happy to recommend them to friends and family.

May 17, 2018

Alfredo provided excellent service throughout the process, including follow up. Provided good advice about the various options on the CRV. I would ...highly recommend him.

May 16, 2018

Nate helped us get into the car we wanted. Smooth drive, great convenience, and can fit our family! Thank you! We can't wait to show the new car to ou...t family!

Autosport Honda

Good afternoon, my name is Steven Lustig and I am the Vice President of The Autosport Group. That picture is great! Looks like Nate Daniels and the Sa...les Team from Autosport Honda were able to provide you with an excellent experience. We are very happy to hear we were able to find you the car that works for your family, we wish you many years of enjoyment behind the wheel. Thank you for choosing The Autosport Group for your vehicle needs and we thank you for being a valued member of the Autosport family! Thank You, Steven Lustig Vice President The Autosport Group

May 15, 2018

Autosport Honda provided us with great service with a friendly smile. We started our vehicle search on the open car lot outside and Amir immediately c...ame to assist us to look at cars within our price range. He was neither pushy nor aggressive but patiently pointed out the best cars available for us to see until he brought out a used Accord that was immaculate and in excellent condition. We began negotiations with Amir and his boss and after a while they provided us with a fair price that???s within our budget. We drove the Accord home that same day and we are very happy with our purchase. Autosport Honda is a great place to shop for cars, both used and new. ???Would go back again in the future. -Nat & Melanie

Autosport Honda

Nat, Melanie, My name is Steven Lustig and I am the Vice President of The Autosport Group. Thank you so much for taking the time to write a great re...view of your Autosport experience with Amir and the Sales Team from Autosport Honda. It is always great to hear such positive feedback from our clients, thank you very much. We wish you many hears of happiness behind the wheel of the Accord, and we look forward to being there for you in the future for any of your vehicle needs. Thank you for choosing The Autosport group and for being a valued member of the Autosport family! Thank You, Steven Lustig Vice President The Autosport Group

1201 Route 22 W Bridgewater, NJ 08807