Autosport Honda

1249 reviews

1249 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Autosport Honda from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

November 17, 2019

Josh Murillo was excellent!! He always wanted to help me, and he had the patience to deal with me issues about what car would l get!! Excellent customer... service, excellent treatment!! Thank you

Josh Murillo

Sales

NOT RATED

November 17, 2019

Very professional group of people, no stories and holding up customers. They keep their word and give you the right price. We recommend this dealer to... everyone

• October 6, 2017

Autosport Honda is top notch! Ike was friendly, helpful, and honest. He went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the CRV I was most comfortable with.... He gave me suggestions and his advice, but was in no way pushy what-so-ever. After I decided on a color the process was absolutely easy and painless. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a new vehicle. THANK YOU Ike for acting like a friend and not a sales guy!

November 5, 2019

I purchased a new Honda odyssey touring from Autosport Honda in Bridgewater. working Amegef Saif was great and the process was very simple thank you... .....

Amged Saif

(4.8) 19 reviews

November 5, 2019

I purchased a used 2017 CR-V from Autosport Honda in Bridgewater. Working with Brian DiPaolo, the process was simple and straightforward. Brian wasted... no time, offered a more-than-fair deal and had me in my new vehicle and on my way within a few hours. I would recommend anyone in the market for a Honda to visit Autosport in Bridgewater and ask for Brian!

November 4, 2019

On Saturday November 2nd I brought my Civic in for routine maintenence and my service advisor's name was Tyler. I just wanted to say how friendly he and... the other service advisors were. Tyler kept me informed throughout the entire process while I waited in the customer friendly area. What a great experience at Autosport. I highly recommend their service department for all of your Honda needs. Thanks Autosport Honda!

October 27, 2019

Everyone very helpful and took time to answer my questions. Especially Nelson. He was pleasant took time with me and met my needs. Answered my questions... and never made me feel stupid in what I asked.

Thanks for the great review, Molly! We're so glad to know that Nelson was very attentive to your needs, and he was able to answer all of your question...s too!

October 24, 2019

Damian was a good rep. He explained everything, kept me informed and got it done on time. Overall, I would recommend this dealership for service and sales.

Hi Bill, thanks for your nice review. It's great to hear that Damian was so helpful and you're willing to recommend us too!

Damian Porter

General Sales Manager

NOT RATED

October 22, 2019

I am thankful for JayR's professionalism and the time his staff took to investigate my NAV system dilemma. Dropped off my Odyssey, because the NAV system... was sending a Disc Reading Error message. JayR checked me in before my 7:30am appointment (They open early, which is very convenient). Received a call from him the same day, stating they could not replicate the error message I had received. The NAV unit was checked and the Disc was cleaned. Picked the Odyssey up after lunch the same day and the NAV system immediately loaded properly and worked perfectly as I drove the vehicle. So far so good, this was a good experience for me and will keep me coming back for future vehicle services.

Thank you for the great review, Chris! We are glad to hear that JayR was so helpful to you and you're pleased with the great customer service he provi...ded. We enjoy knowing that everything was handled perfectly and you're pleased. Thanks again!