Muller Toyota

2.3 out of 5 (2.3) 23 reviews

• February 11, 2018

MY HUSBAND AND I WERE VERY HAPPY WITH THE TOYOTA TACUMA THAT WE PURCHASED FROM MIKE. HE DID NOT PRESSURE US AND FOUND EXACTLY WHAT WE WANTED. THANKS... AGAIN TO CLINTON TOYOTA.

May 24, 2018

Their listing was incorrect and I asked for a correction as to the listing or the pictures. They didn't read my request just wanted to SELL -SEL...L -SELL I suggested, that they could sell more if they listened to their customers and they shot back a RUDE reply! BEWARE!

September 10, 2017

Long wait for a salesperson poor quality of used cars and lack of communication between employees.

Mike, we appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. We'd like to apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. Unfortunately, be...cause the dealership was closed when you came in (Labor Day), the majority of our staff was not at the dealership and we were unaware of the issue. Once Mr. Muller was made aware of what was happening, he worked to get it fixed, but ultimately things just didn't work out. Please contact us if we can be of any assistance in the future. Thank you.

September 2, 2017

Worst car shopping experience I've experienced. Trade in values extremely low. Offered me 10k under value for my trade. That was a first for me.

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry to hear that you are disappointed in your shopping experience here at Muller Toyota. We work ...hard to provide a stress-free and seamless car buying experience to all of our customers, but we can always improve and will use your feedback to do so. We'd like to know what we could have done to improve your experience. Please give us a call at your convenience. Thank you.

June 29, 2017

It is amazing that customer service is so poor. I bought Honda , Mercedes and visited GM show rooms. Whole buying process was pleasant. Buying experi...ence in Muller Toyota is very different. I would not recommend anybody to visit any Toyota showroom.

Thank you for providing feedback about your recent experience with us, Sam. We would love to learn more about your visit and how we could have improv...ed it. We aim to provide the best customer service, and we're sorry to hear you didn't receive a 5-star experience at Muller Toyota. Please provide us with your full name, the date of your visit, and phone number so we can contact you to further discuss your concerns and to reach an appropriate resolution.

June 21, 2017

I purchased a car at the Suzuki dealership in Phillipsburg, and I am in absolute love!!! The service was wonderful, and the staff was very helpful. Es...pecially when I was unsure of what type of vehicle I wanted. I love my new car, and I would recommend Muller Suzuki to ANYONE! The manager (Kyle B. I believe?) was also amazing, he checked in on how the process was going and was very pleasant to do business with!

June 12, 2017

Bad customer service, not professional. Never comeback.

January 5, 2016

We purchased Toyota Highlander XLE 2016 two weeks back. Though its farther from Edison,I would surely recommend Muller Toyota, Clinton, NJ. All I can ...say -they are patient to listen to your requirements. To show the inventory. Would recommend Mr. Jeff Scala from sales department. Overall satisfactory deal.

That's what we like to hear, Mrs. Pradnya! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others by leaving this review! It was a ...pleasure working with you on the purchase of your new Highlander and we're glad to hear you're satisfied with the experience. If there is anything we can assist with in the future, be sure to let us know!

August 21, 2015

We purchased a 2015 Toyota Tacoma. Our salesman Michael Neely, was very helpful and not too pushy. He answered all of our questions and got us through... the process quickly. Highly recommend requesting Michael Neely as your sales consultant.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Robert! We greatly appreciate your business and are glad to hear you had a good experience working with Michael o...n the purchase of your new vehicle. Be sure to let us know if there is anything we can help out with in the future!

March 1, 2015

We just bought our 4 th toyota at Muller. In the past buying a car was stressful, but since we have discovered Muller Toyota it is no longer a dreaded... event. We would recommend shopping around and then visiting Muller, you won't be disappointed. Service department is also top notch!

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with such great feedback regarding your recent visit to Muller Toyota! We greatly appreciate your business... and look forward to continuing to work with you in the future!