• Unbelievable!!

My experience was so amazing, it was almost unbelievable coming from a car dealership. The nicest and most helpful group I have ever encountered at any dealership. Wow! Their service department rocks! Definitely will be my first choice in the future.

• Excellent

Great service on my new/used car purchase- w/ Dan Trujillo

Great service on my new/used car purchase- w/ Dan Trujillo

• Great

Danny and Rob were great. Quick buying process. I would recommend Chevy Exchange.

• Simply the best!

Jeff and Mike are awesome to work with. We asked Jeff to keep us in mind if the Silverado went on sale and he did. These guys make it easy. This is our 6th purchase from them.

• Great fast service

The process was a quick and speedy one. I called in ahead of time and once i arrived Michael Cardona had everything ready for me. Danny Trujillo was also a major help. He provided excellent information, answered all my questions and took us for the test drive. I would definitely recommend seeing those two gentlemen and all of the friendly staff at the lake bluff location.

• Warranty replace front grill on truck!

Rick Eggan and Bob Barnes are top notch took care of my grill replacement very easy friendly great guys! These kind of people are what keeps me coming back! Thanks again!

• 2016 Silverado

It was oil change time for my truck at the exchange. The service was great as it always is. I was in and out with out any problems. Great job guys!!

• 2016 Silverado.

The Chevy Exchange did an awesome job helping me get into my new truck. Mike Rowe and the finance team put forth the deal I needed to get the job done in a way that all dealer groups should expire to do.

• Satisfied customer

Outstanding customer service and service department. They are very easy to work with and eager to help with any problems you may have.

• Great Service on all three of our cars

Friendly fast service. Vary nice seating area. They come let us know exactly what is going to be done.IF it is an appointment and we need a car to use they always give us one.