New 888-612-5942 Dealer Website
Used 888-612-5943 Email Dealer
Service 866-885-8077

Average based on 89 reviews
  • Unbelievable!!

My experience was so amazing, it was almost unbelievable coming from a car dealership. The nicest and most helpful group I have ever encountered at any dealership. Wow! Their service department rocks! Definitely will be my first choice in the future.

• Superb Service

I needed an emergency rear brake job on a Saturday morning. Rick Egan made it happen. Not only did he diagnose the problem, he was able to give me a loaner, repair the brakes, and get me back on the road in my own car the same day! He and his crew are amazing. Best auto service anywhere!!!! And that is why, for the past 6 years, I won't take my car anywhere else for service.

• Great Service

Gary, Rob and Rafat have been very helpful and professional

Gary, Rob and Rafat have been very helpful and professional

• Excellent Service from start to finish.

I was completely satisfied with my whole experience at the Chevy Exchange. I Love my Car.

• Tahoe purchase

Mike Rowe and the entire staff were outstanding. They made our car buying experience enjoyable. We are very happy with our new Tahoe. We will be back again. Thanks very much to the Chevy Exchange.

• Service: stupendous and with a smile!

Best service staff around; especially DAN H who is the consummate service manager.

• Top-notch service and people working there

Top-notch guys from customer-service and knowledge standpoints. A real pleasure to interact with them!

• Great Purchasing Experience

Recent purchase at this dealership. I advised that I was driving in from out of state and they had the vehicle inside and washed in anticipation for the sale. (MAJOR browny points!!!) The salesman (Taz Salah) was friendly and personable. This made the usually frustrating car shopping quite pleasant. The rest of the staff were equally pleasant to deal with. The "dance" of settling on a price wasn't confrontational and no blood was shed! I appreciated their customer service.

• Excellent service, Great experience

This is my second purchase with your facility and the service we have received has been phenomenal. Your sales associate by the name of Daniel was very professional and accommodating in all of our needs. He deserves to be acknowledge for his great service.

• Great Service

Dan Hillard is an excellent service writer. I appreciate his knowledge and honesty. I also appreciate the dealerships ability to drop me off at my work and pick me up while my truck is being worked on. Great service all around.