Liccardi Chrysler Dodge

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 430 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

430 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Liccardi Chrysler Dodge from DealerRater.com

Jose V
    April 14, 2018

Rafael was a very professional sales person , i could not asked for a more pleasant experience for the hall process , hi was very honest and explain e...verything very good, I think he can have ten stars. Thank you, Rafael

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience! If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best, Louis Ga...sparini, Sales Manager

Above and beyond customer service
    April 12, 2018

Brian was excellent and very professional right from the beginning. No pressure on my first visit to the dealership, and was very helpful with inform...ation after my test drive. Responded very quickly to all communication and helped me negotiate a price that I was very comfortable with. On the day I picked up the car, it was beautifully detailed and ready to go. Bryan even followed me to the gas station to make sure my tank was full. He???s clearly very knowledgeable about a wide range of vehicles, and really takes care of his customers. Even after the sale, he went above and beyond to help me resolve a very minor issue. I will highly recommend Brian to anybody looking to buy a new or used vehicle. Definitely a very satisfied customer, and really enjoying my Jeep!

Employees Worked With
    New beautiful SUV no headache
    April 8, 2018

Brian was very informative. He answered my questions & got back to me with answers promptly. I tried to buy a SUV at another dealer, they were so unpr...ofessional I almost moved to another brand. My hubby came in and met Brian with an attitude from the previous dealer but Brian was great and diffused him & now we're all happy. I highly recommend him if your're looking for a vehicle!

Employees Worked With
    jackson
    March 31, 2018

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Rafael. he was very knowledgeable and very nice .we know was not on easy deal but we are very happy w...ith our new truck. Thank you Rafael for everything.

Congratulations on your new truck! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience. It's great to know Rafael and our staff were able to ...provide you with a pressure-free and knowledgeable service experience. Please feel free to call or stop by if there is anything else we can do to help you. Best, Louis Gasparini, Sales Manager

craig was great
    March 30, 2018

craig gave me an overall easy and exce;;ent experience when purchasing my car. he was very helpful and great to deal with, i would recommend him.

Thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is an...ything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Best, Louis Gasparini, Sales Manager

Great service!!! Great price!!!
    March 29, 2018

Car was ready for pick up quickly. Tony was extremely helpful and friendly. The staff expediated my experience and I was home quickly. I would recomme...nd friends and family to visit Liccardi.

Best Experience
    March 28, 2018

I have never been to a more welcoming place. Anthony was my sales guy. He was not pushy, and did not beat around the bush. He took great time and leng...th diving into what I really was looking for.Very personable and knowledgeable. Top Notch, and stellar service from Anthony. I would highly recommend. My expectations were low when I arrived, but I left with a truly great experience, and a great car. 5 Stars all the way in my Book. Thank You Anthony and Mike for making it a hassle free experience. THE BEST!!!!

Absolutely amazing
    March 27, 2018

Anthony and Mike both super helpful listened to my wants and helped to build a plan for me to get into a car. They were super helpful and at no point ...did I feel that I was being sold a car. Best experience I have ever had buying a car.

Emiliano
    March 26, 2018

My second purchase from liccardi dodge. Rafael is great person and also a perfect sales person he will do everything in his hand to make sure he can g...et you the best deal. Amazing staffing. I'm very happy with my purchase of a Durango great prices. Come and check them.

Thank you so much for this lovely review! We feel so grateful that you chose to come to our dealership. It's wonderful to hear Rafael and our team wer...e helpful during your visit and that you love your new Durango. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again. Best, Louis Gasparini, Sales Manager

Evelin
    March 19, 2018

Rafael gave me very good deal . He was excellent , honest and knowledgeable sales person , he explain me the process from A to Z . I was not really re...ady , because the car i want to trade in , but he did his job very good. Thank you Rafael.

I am happy to hear your time spent with Rafael was pleasant. Congratulations on your new car! If you have any questions or need any further assistance..., please come back to visit us. We look forward to seeing you in the future. Best,Louis Gasparini, Sales Manager

Liccardi Chrysler Dodge