Open Road BMW Edison

Call This Dealer

New Used

4.0
  • Brought 2011 C Class Benz

On 6/13 I tagged along with my sister to pick out her BMW, while there I was talked into looking into buying from OPENROAD BMW, I wasn't quite ready t...o make the commitment but after a few hours I was given a great deal to not take advantage of. My dealer was Cameo Rollins, Amazing person, very personable and a professional car dealer. You Male dealers need to step your game up! She made it happen and worked her buns off to get me in my new car...my first new car...she took me from a Saturn to a Luxury Mercedes. Kudos to CAMEO and Mr. MIKE MAYFIELD. Thank you for the great service, making me feel comfortable with my investment, answering all questions and a wonderful BIRTHDAY GIFT FOR ME!!!!. -Shah'

• Great experience

I was provided great service from Open Road BMW CPO on November 30th. Hamada Elmasary was my client advisor who assisted with sale of my 2015 X5. He... was amazingly patient with me during process, answering all of my questions before, during and after the sale. He made sure that I was well taken care of. The entire staff was very welcoming and warm. If you’re in the market for a pre-owned BMW go see Hamada, he will take care of you. Now if I could only get used to the new electric steering all would be great ¿

• Excellent services from Eugene our salesman

Very pleasant BMW buying experience from Mr. Eugene Poznyak @ Open Road BMW Edison. I am extremely impressed by Eugene's expertise and care on custom...ers and 100% satisfied by the top class of the services.

• Fantastic car buying experience

I was in communication with several BMW dealerships trying to strike a deal on a new m240i. When I reached out to Open Road BMW, Santiago contacted me... immediately and told me about a car they had in stock that he thought I would like. Long story short, this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Santiago was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicle and it was obvious that he is very passionate about what he does. He made the entire process as smooth and efficient as possible. I would highly recommend Santiago and Open Road BMW to all of my friends and family. Open Road BMW has earning my business for many years to come.

• Hamada El Masry

Hamada El Masry was perhaps the best salesman. He led me to my dream car, a x5. I have driven a Mercedes car for about 12 years but somehow Hamada mad...e me switch to Bmw. The car I chose is so comfortable and perfect for me and I thank Hamada for that.

• Excellent Salesmanship and Customer Service

Picked up a certified pre-owned 2014 5 series yesterday. Excellent range of cars and trims to choose from. We were helped by Paul Moomjian. If you go ...there, definitely ask for him. He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle and was very upfront about price and options. Would recommend to everyone who is new to BMW and thinking of picking up a CPO vehicle.

• Eugene Poznyak-Amazing Salesman!!

While we were looking for a new car, we had the pleasure of meeting Eugene Poznyak. We were very very happy with how this transaction took place! Euge...ne was very friendly and paid careful attention to what we asked for. He made this day unforgettable and buying a car easier than we thought because of him. We can count on him 24/7 and contact him at any time. Highly recommend anyone who is looking to for a vehicle to contact him, you won't regret it!

• Mr. Nitin Kalamdari

Outstanding sales representative (Mr Nitin Kalamdari, courteous, very professional and knowledgeable about the trade and the product. I will strongly ...recommend openroadbmwedison and Mr. Nitin Kalamdari to all my friends and associates. Thank you.

• BMW X3

Santiago made our car buying experience Wonderful!!!! Perfect experience from start to finish

• Cheryl Thomas

If you ever need to purchase a vehicle. Please do yourself a favor and ask for Cameo Rollins. She is knowledgeable, personable, and patient. Love her.... I purchased my car on Friday from her and my husband purchased his car on Wednesday from her. She know what she is doing. What an experience. Awesome .

Open Road BMW Edison