Ray Catena Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover of Edison

1860 reviews

1860 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews from DealerRater.com

• November 30, 2015

I purchased a Range Rover evoque from Ray Catena Land Rover/Jaguar and I can go on and on about the positive, fun, professional experience I had. There... are two reasons I will be a lifetime customer, and their names are Craig Sirota (manager) & Paul Ebner(salesman). It was very refreshing to meet such honest salesmen who had my best interest in mind!!! The customer service was way above my expectations and I would highly recommend buying your next car from Craig & Paul at Ray Catena!!!!

November 13, 2018

We love Ray Catena dealerships! We have had Ray Catena Mercedes and Lexus cars. This was our first Ray Catena Land Rover experience and Steve Christianson,... our sales associate was phenomenal! He was both professional and friendly, was receptive to our needs and we left with a beautiful 2019 Range Rover sport! Would recommend Ray Catena dealerships and Steve any time!!

Steve Christianson

Business Development

(5.0) 20 reviews

November 12, 2018

Great experience and super salesman Mike Marinelli. Best new car lease experience I ever had. Mike was very helpful in helping me decide on the Macan to... replace my Audi Q5. He was great in finalizing the deal and in delivery he was so patient and helpful. Ask for Mike Marinelli next time you want to purchase or lease a new Porsche....Also not to mention a great price....

Mike Marinelli

(5.0) 122 reviews

November 12, 2018

I just bought a new Jaguar on Friday and I am extremely satisfied with the whole process. My salesman, Alan Burnside, was so nice, very knowledgeable,... and extremely professional. He made this whole process enjoyable! He was patient and answered every question that I had and followed up when he said he would. He kept me informed every step of the way. I never felt pressured. I would recommend Ray Catena and definitely Alan Burnside. He's one in a million!

Alan Burnside

(5.0) 29 reviews

November 12, 2018

Hazi Ayyash was extremely helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process. He worked with us and presented a number of different buying/leasing options.... There was no pressure as we went through the decision making process. We ended with a great deal. I would highly recommend Hazi and Ray Catena Land Rover to anyone.

Hazi Ayyash

Sales & Leasing Representative

(5.0) 19 reviews

November 12, 2018

I???m very happy that I worked with Hazi to get my deal. He made it easier and comfortable that I get a good deal. He gave me different prices and comparison... so I can be assured that I???m making the right choices. I???ll definitely come back and recommend this dealership because of Hazi!

Hazi Ayyash

Sales & Leasing Representative

(5.0) 19 reviews

November 9, 2018

Miss Fontaine was very knowlagable about the product I gladly recomand her to anyone who is interested in buying a vehicle. Hope she is still there when... purchasing my next vehicle

Faith Fontaine

(5.0) 45 reviews

November 9, 2018

This was the most enjoyable and easiest car purchase/lease my husband and I have ever made. Joe Petrucelli is a fantastic salesman. He answered all my... questions and, more importantly, worked us to keep our monthly payment in the range we wanted. I look forward to my next Jaguar lease and working with Joe again!!!

Joseph Petruccelli

Business Development

(5.0) 18 reviews

November 6, 2018

John Is very knowledgeable of the Porsche product line working with him is hassle free and a pleasure. They have a nice selection to choose from.

John Algarin

(5.0) 195 reviews

November 6, 2018

I was in a car accident at the beginning of October and my car was totaled. Figuring out what to do about a new car was the last thing I wanted to think... about, but my experience at Ray Catena turned out to be the silver lining in the whole experience! Steven was extremely knowledgeable, patient, and dedicated to making sure I got the absolute best fit for my current situation. The entire staff makes you feel like royalty. I highly recommend the dealership, and Steven in particular, if you are in the market for a new car!