Skip to main content

Ray Catena Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover of Edison

(2,424 reviews)
2021 consumer dealer award View 17 awards
2019 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2018 national dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2016 state dealer award 2017 national dealer award
2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award

(2,424 reviews)

Great Experience!

Great Experience!!! I had major work done to my vehicle. The final price was 25% less than the estimate. Excellent communication before, during and after completion. Delighted!

Service manager Tom is the best in the industry.

Service manager Tom is the best in the industry. Knows his stuff!.. very polite and knowledgeable

I recently purchased a new Defender that I am very happy

I recently purchased a new Defender that I am very happy with. I worked with Cassidy Coulombe who could not have been more helpful. She was able to answer all of my questions in great detail. She was also very accessible during the purchasing process and happy to assist in anyway she could. The entire experience was seemless. Cassidy is extremely knowledgeable of all the vehicle models enabling her to help find the vehicle best suited for your needs and wants. The entire team at Land Rover of Edison is friendly, knowledgeable and provide a no pressure environment. This was the best car purchasing experience I have ever had!

Very friendly and professional staff.

Very friendly and professional staff. My second Porsche from Tom Caccese. Highly recommend him. Personable and knowledgeable. Doesn’t waste your time I travel from Cherry Hill because of the attention and value that I get.

Service department is pleasant, professional, fixes what

Service department is pleasant, professional, fixes what needs to be fixed and doesn't add on stuff for the money. I have gone to another RC service dept at another location for a bit but back at Edison because they are honest, professional and efficient. Thanks Service Manager Michael Indyke!

Ray Catena Porsche dealership provides an exceptional

Ray Catena Porsche dealership provides an exceptional customer experience from start to finish. The staff is knowledgeable, professional, and goes above and beyond to meet your needs. Service advisor Keith Zirpoli deserves special recognition for his attentive and personalized assistance. He ensures a smooth service process and addresses any concerns promptly, making the dealership stand out for its stellar service. Whether purchasing a new vehicle or scheduling maintenance, Ray Catena Porsche and Keith Zirpoli deliver top-notch service every time.

Ray Catena Land Rover (Edison, NJ) is definitely one of

Ray Catena Land Rover (Edison, NJ) is definitely one of the best car dealerships I have dealt with in all my years of car buying experience. The entire staff is very professional, courteous and customer centric - and you can feel that vibe the moment you walk into their dealership! Same goes for the team who took care of our car buying experience - Vincent Gambardella (Sales Executive) and Chris Fincke (Product Specialist) They made our entire car buying process a pleasant, smooth and enjoyable one! Besides being master of their respective trades, they both are very honest, sincere, organized and most importantly patient!! - something every customer wants in their sales agents. Whether it was about showing the vehicle multiple times or crunching the numbers over and over again with every possible permutation/combination of lease and/or finance - Chris was very polite and patient through-out the process. Same with Chris - besides being a very sweet, kind and gentle person, he is also a 'GURU' when it comes to his knowledge of cars! He too was extremely patient in walking us over 'each and every' feature of the car at the time of the delivery. In short, in multiple situations they both went out of the way to help us. By the way, icing on the cake - we got a great deal too! They are the best in the whole tri-state area when it comes to car pricing! One may argue that these qualities are anyway expected from any car dealer staff...they get paid for it...etc. etc. but the reality (specially in today’s day and age) is often different from what it should be! Enough said, if you are in the market for a Land Rover vehicle, Ray Catena Land Rover (Edison, NJ) is your dealership and Vincent and Chris are your men! Five Stars ★★★★★ to Vincent, Chris and the entire crew of Ray Catena Land Rover (Edison, NJ)

Visiting Ray Catena Porsche has consistently been an

Visiting Ray Catena Porsche has consistently been an exceptional experience for me. The interactions with their humble and responsible service representatives have been noteworthy. They not only promise but also exceed expectations, catering attentively to individual needs. I must highlight my recent encounters with Steven Sprayberry, whose tremendous efforts consistently reflect a fantastic customer service experience.

1.0

For the last 3 plus years I have had nothing but

For the last 3 plus years I have had nothing but disappointment from the service department. I would never return or recommend them to anyone. Once they left me in a situation that was dangerous for me to even drive my car. I was the one who noticed the issue and, they fixed after my complaint but I did not even get an apology.

Excellent service at Ray Catena, as always!

Excellent service at Ray Catena, as always! I've been a customer for 14 years now and every time sales and service have been exceptional. Service reps, especially Steven Sprayberry, are always professional, on point and helpful. Best place to service your car.