Skip to main content

Ray Catena Porsche, Jaguar, Land Rover of Edison

(2,424 reviews)
2021 consumer dealer award View 17 awards
2019 state dealer award 2019 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2018 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2018 national dealer award 2017 state dealer award 2016 state dealer award 2017 national dealer award
2021 consumer dealer award 2020 consumer dealer award 2019 consumer dealer award 2018 consumer dealer award 2017 consumer dealer award 2016 consumer dealer award

(2,424 reviews)

Ray Catena is Where Porsche Lovers Make Decisions

Great experience especially in Ms. Jen Buccine's working efficiency and professional service. She's good at customizing what I need for the just purchased car.

Shannon is my 'go to' person in RC and she never fails to

Shannon is my 'go to' person in RC and she never fails to provide excellent service and support. Always courteous and polite, she consistently 'goes the extra mile'. and is a key reason for me returning year after year for my regular servicing.

Service Representative Mike Indyk was very helpful and

Service Representative Mike Indyk was very helpful and made my experience great. I definitely look forward to my next visit with Mike as my Service representative.

Always professional.

Always professional. No one ever wants to deal with service, but this dealership makes it as pleasant as possible. Stress free.

Once again "Mike I" was helpful and informative with my

Once again "Mike I" was helpful and informative with my needed maintenance on my Cayenne, was ready at the time I was told it would be.

Excellent.

Excellent. Service was fast and efficient. Great customer service and spot on. All the things i asked were made.

Service Dept is spot on.

Service Dept is spot on.....Michael Indyk was a point with my Cayenne on proper maintenance.

The Ray Catena dealership and professional caring team

The Ray Catena dealership and professional caring team were quite attentive and expedient while preparing the details of our car purchase- appropriated the clear facts, excellent financing terms they nicely obtained + the gracious and easy signing and delivery of our great new car - can’t recommend the great R C Team enough!

I wold like to recognize Frank Brenes, Service Consultant

I wold like to recognize Frank Brenes, Service Consultant at Ray Catena for his Outstanding Service. His professionalism is to be admired. I was able to get in and out of the dealership in no time thanks to his efforts. Thanks and Much Appreciation to Frank for all you do.

Great car, great dealership and great sales person in

Great car, great dealership and great sales person in Michael Marinelli. The Best place and people to get your Porsche.