BMW of Bridgewater

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1108 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

1108 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of BMW of Bridgewater from DealerRater.com

• Great Customer Service
    July 23, 2015

I came here looking for a used BMW328 & Mike Watson was so extremely helpful & a pleasure to work with. He found the perfect car for me quickly & easi...ly. He provided outstanding service & catered to what my Fiance & I wanted in the car. Not to mention he was a great guy! Definitely have found my new go-to dealership.

Incredible dealership! Best experience ever!
    April 14, 2018

I was not expecting to turn in my former BMW yet, but Brionne Ramsingh Jr. made it possible without being pushy or ???salesy??? in any way. He would n...ot let me settle and found the perfect car for me. He was always available throughout the process and was quick to respond to emails and calls. He knows pricing and I have confidence in the deal he put together for me. I will work with him next time. No doubt about it! I also had the pleasure of working with Manjula Biju and Danielle Semenza. They both went above and beyond to answer questions and help me with specific needs. Brionne, Manjula and Danielle continued to go the extra mile post sale. I really cannot say enough good things about them. Kudos to Mike Yates and the staff of BMW of Bridgewater for providing the ultimate dealership experience, a 180 turnaround from my last experience with this same dealership with my 2015 BMW. And by the way, I love my car! Huge improvement over the last 5 series.

Customer First Personality Expert
    April 10, 2018

I bought a certified 528i, and Manjula was the best person to be selling cars at the Bridgewater store. She is super organized, poised, proactive, and... professional in dealing with her clients. She is very transparent in all conversations and understands the needs and budget constraints of the customer to help find the right car for the right price. Best car salesperson I have ever worked with. If you do not want templated conversations or unnecessary upsells, working with Manjula to buy the car is the way to go. I strongly recommend Manjula for the best experience in car buying if you are buying a BMW anywhere close to Bridgewater. All the very best for her future sales !

Employees Worked With
    The dealership customer service was top of the line .
    April 9, 2018

The customer service from my client advisor Manjula Biju was beyond my expectations. I made an appointment to the bmw dealership of bridgewater and sh...e went the extra mile to work within my budget and get me the car of my dreams. This has been the best experience by far at a dealership that is willing to listen to there customers and give them total satisfaction. I will strongly recommend Manjula for the best experience in car buying.

Excellent sales experience
    April 9, 2018

I bought a certified 535i. Manjula was very professional and the whole process was a breeze. Dave Wagoner helped with the finance and was very profes...sional, explained about additional services but no undue pressure to buy them.

Excellent experience
    April 7, 2018

This was our first BMW purchase. Excellent experience all the way around. Great customer service from Justin, Dave, and Danielle. Would Highly rec...ommend this dealership to anyone looking to purchase a BMW.

Employees Worked With
    Great experience and excellent service every time!
    March 29, 2018

Justin sold us our second BMW within 3 years. Very business like and professional and was willing to get whatever we wanted. Very knowledgeable and ea...sy to work with. Definitely recommend Justin. John was incredible in the delivery - he knew every detail and was so enthusiastic and engaging. Every time you walk into this dealership everyone is smiling and laughing and very eager to help you out. Very customer oriented. This is greatly appreciated. If you're in the market for a BMW, this is the dealership to go to. I can't say I won't be back for another purchase in the future....the ultimate driving machines!

Manjula made it pleasant
    March 16, 2018

The quality of a dealership is totally about the quality of the people. After all, the product is manufactured someplace far away. In our case at BMW ...of Bridgewater, we dealt with Manjula Biju to buy a Certified Pre-owned X3. Manjula made every effort to make the process pleasant. She showed us several choices and was informative about the differences. Manjula is knowledgeable and efficient. As we expected, Manjula had to clear each negotiation with the Sales Manager and that worked out ok. The only negative being that he should have come by to meet us. We are happy to recommend Manjula as a top-notch Client Advisor.

Excellent Service
    March 13, 2018

Justin was recommended by a friend as someone who would work with you and was no nonsense. He was very accessible via text and email. Once I was rea...dy to buy his 'no nonsense' approach stood out. We quickly came to a fair price. He was good at keeping me informed of any build status and worked with me on delivery day get me through the process quickly. I would recommend BMW of Bridgewater and especially Justin.

Excellent Experience.. very happy
    February 26, 2018

Justin was both easy to work with and business like. Ordered a new 2018 230i and was bit nervous getting back into BMW after owning a Honda past 4+ y...ears. But Justin made me feel comfortable right off the bat. He was a pleasure to deal with and exerted zero pressure that I had to purchase vehicle through him. We negotiated price satisfactory to both sides with no tension and he assured all available rebates were captured to help bring the price down.. Also, Justin supported a VG and fair trade-in price for my '14 Accord to help seal the deal. And one of the managers Anthony Catena stepped in on Justin's day off to help answer few questions when i called the day before my pick-up. Anthony also followed up later in day with another call to confirm all was set. Very nice gesture Also, the car was spotless when i picked it up, they truly prepped it great and vehicle was just delivered 1/2 day before I picked it up.. thanks Justin & team!!!

BMW of Bridgewater