Beck & Masten Buick GMC South

354 reviews

354 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beck & Masten Buick GMC South from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

December 4, 2018

I recommend Raphael Benevides. He was quick and honest without the BS.

Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing Beck and Masten Buick GMC South and we hope to see you again soon...!

November 1, 2018

I started a deal with Kelsey Garland and Chris Dominguez on Monday the 29th, I had spoken to Kelsey over the weekend about what I was looking for and had... given her my information and the details about my trade in. I had texted Kelsey prior to leaving my house on Monday (which I live an hour away from the dealership) I told her I was on my way and it would take me an hour to get there. I got there shortly after 12 and she wasn't there and had gone to lunch and I waited 45 minutes for her to return. When we started working the deal the price of the truck I was looking at went up 2,000 dollars than it was listed online for, it was explained to me that because I didn't have a current lease I lost 2,000 in rebates. They never took a dollar of their price of the truck I was interested in. So I had them see what kind of interest rate I could get through them to find out my payments. At that point I was told because I was a full time student that I couldn't be on the loan and my co-signer would be the only one on the loan. I told them I wouldn't buy the truck if I couldn't be on the loan, shockingly minutes later they called the bank and magically I was able to be on the loan with my co-signer. While that was going on I called the General Manager at the Ford store that I used to sale cars from and asked him about this new law that supposedly was passed not allowing people with no income being able to be on the loan, he told me he had never heard of such a law existing. I had asked for the keys to my personal vehicle back multiple times and they wouldn't give them back to me, and all I wanted to do was sit in my truck and charge my phone during my 5 hour wait time that accomplished nothing. I ended up going home with my truck. I called the next day to get a buyers order so I can go get my own financing from my bank. I didn't receive the buyers order until that afternoon well after banks had closed for the day. On October 31th I had started the process to get my loan completed, but the bank was having problems with their servers and couldn't process the loan that day. November 1st I had gotten my loan done and signed everything with them and had gotten the check to purchase the truck from Beck and Masten I called Chris Dominguez and told him I was on my way to get the truck, he told me the price had changed because it was a new month. Needless to say I didn't not buy the truck from this dealership nor will I ever recommend this place to anyone or recommend either one of the sales representatives Kelsey Garland or Chris Dominguez. I was treated so unprofessionally it's unreal. I'm 32 years old and have owned over 30 vehicles and this is by far the worst experience I have ever had. I have also reported the company to the Better Business Bureau for failing to uphold their end of the deal.

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappoint...ed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact our Sales BDC Manager, Victoria Gilliand at vgilliland@beckmasten.net. to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

May 3, 2018

Good experience, not (too) pushy. I will go back to purchase another vehicle.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need service... or another vehicle!

April 3, 2018

I came in for an oil change and tire rotation and found out I needed other repairs and was taken care of. Had to wait a while but we satisfied with the... work done.

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have... a great day. Sincerely, Nickole Kamran Marketing and Business Development Direct: 832.775.1793

February 26, 2018

Me n my family went to 4 different dealerships prior to going to beck n masten. All 4 of those experiences were awful and discouraging. We have always... passed by beck n master and loved the inventory we seen. We decided to go and just try and see what happens. We pulled in and not even 10 yards within the driveway there was Rafael (our sales rep) waiting to help us on a golf cart. We weren't sure if we would qualify or not. Rafael went above and beyond to help us. He let us know our different options and what would be best for us. He made us feel like we were part of the beck n masten family. I would also like to extend a big thank you Carlos Contreras (financial manager) for helping us close the best deal for us. Beck n masten is truly the best. I would definitely recommend everyone to go. Thank you so much from me and my family.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience dealing with Rafael and Carlos! We are pleased we could help find the right vehicle! Welcome to the Beck... and Masten family!

July 30, 2017

Rafael helped me find my dream car and gave me a great deal! The process was quick, fun, and stress free!

Blair, we appreciate you taking the time to leave us a great review! We are pleased to hear Rafael did a great job in assisting you in your purchase. ...If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to let us know. Take care! Sincerely, Nickole Kamran Marketing and Business Development Manager 832.775.1793

June 20, 2017

Rafael Benavidez is the most HONEST AND HUMBLE SALESMAN I KNOW!!! There isn't a more honest salesman in Houston! Not to mention a Family man also! Highly... recommend coming to see Rafael 832-744-5589 YOU WILL BE GREATLY PLEASED !!! I PROMISEE!! COME SEE HIM AT BECK AND MASTEN PRE OWNED SOUTH!!! THANKS YOU SO MUCH RAFA! GOD BLESS!!

Your great feedback truly made our day! We work incredibly hard to exemplify our commitment to customer care and I am glad that our team was able to s...how you what we strive to deliver. We look forward to making sure that you enjoy your car for many years to come. Sincerely, Nickole Kamran Marketing and Business Development Direct: 832.775.1793 Mobile: 832.318.5905

May 24, 2017

Frank was fantastic. It was a great buying experience

Thank you so much for your feedback, Melissa. We greatly appreciate the opportunity to work with you and earn your business. Please let us know if we ...can ever help you in the future. Sincerely, Nickole Kamran Marketing and Business Development Direct: 832.775.1793 Mobile: 832.318.5905

April 18, 2017

I was able to drop off my truck and discuss the work required with my service advisor, Gaby. Pricing was explained and the scope of work reviewed clearly.... i received my truck back later that day and it was even washed for me. thank you

Luis, it's important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review. If ther...e are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to call us or stop by. Manny Escalon | Service Manager

April 13, 2017

I like the process from the start to the end. My salesman Brandon Martinez was very helpful in all that he did.

Thank you for this amazing review, Maria! We really appreciate your business. Sincerely, Nickole Kamran Marketing and Business Development Direct: 83...2.775.1793 Mobile: 832.318.5905