Prestige Autos

Friday 10:00am–6:00pm 10:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
Sunday 10:00am–6:00pm Closed
(951) 403-6500 (951) 403-6500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Easy Transaction

Curtis was great. Transaction was easy and efficient. Found the car I wanted. Would highly recommend

2013 Hyundai Elantra

Very professional and way processs will come back in the future

Excellent

I went in as a new car buyer and Galo made the experience quick and easy. He answered any questions we had and was very helpful.

1.6

disappointed

bought a chevy impala on 5/10/17 with my friend accompanying me. as I was leaving dealership after purchase my friend noticed a good size crack on windshield (not visible) from drivers side. and I was not able to stay and get fixed at that time, so I returned to show them (GALO) on 5/11/17 @3:30pm and I was told "didn't happen here, but call around and we'll try to get a windshield for you at a cheaper cost". I even called my friend that was with me and put him on speaker but I was told "i would've noticed that, that's a big crack" from GALO. made me feel like I was trying to get a free windshield out of this like a thief. I thought since I bought it like that it would get fixed, no problem.. should've never left dealership without pointing that out. disappointing experience

4.2

Good place to get a great car!

Purchased my Mini-Cooper here a few months ago and customer service and the management were extremely friendly and very helpful. Have come back for a few oil changes and other service needs and the service department is nice and very good about finding and fixing problems. Next time I buy a car will definitely come here first.

Ford Fusion 16'

Curtis and the team at Prestige Autos are amazing and really cater to their customers needs!!!!!! Thank You very Much and ask for Curtis

2016 Impala

Thanks Galo for helping me with the deal I wanted you listen to my needs and you done your job. I am so happy with my car.

Great experience buying a car here. Ask for Galo,

Smooth process buying a car, got the best deal at the right price! Highly recommended

KIA optima. Best deal awesome people.!

Live in Inglewood but I found the best deal at prestige autos from Corona I Hihgly recommend.nice friendly people.No pressure lots of nice cars to choose.I defenetly will come back got3 more kid's they will neds cars also putty soon. Don't hesitate.this people will take care of you!

Great car buying experience!

Thank you Galo for taking such good car of me with the purchase of my new convertible Camaro!! The purchase was fast and easy and you even got me a lower interest rate!!! Curtis was great and answered all my internet inquiries in a timely manner!! The overall experience was excellent!!