4.4
Average based on 10 reviews.
  • Best dealer ever been!

I was looking for a used car for about 6 months, went to different dealer but never find what i was looking for. Went to Sophias and they find me what i was looking for and on the price i wanted. Very honest people and excellent customer service. The car was like new condition. Will recommend them to all my friends and family.

• nice used cars

I was looking for a used car and find a nice place to buy my car is a great place, great price and good services

Sophias auto Sales try the best to make our costumer happy and we have the best price guaranteed.Thank you for purchase your car we us.

• Great customer services and excellent price

Salesman was very helpful. When buying for a used car go to them and ask for Edwin. He really helped me even though my credit wasn't that great. He got me the payment i was looking for. Thank you Ed

• Great dealership

Very good dealership and very friendly and quality. I recommend to every person to go there. If u need a car that's the best places to go.

• Great service and good deal

I was looking for a good car search everywhere, went to cars.com and find Sophias Auto sales, compare prices and they had the cheapest price and the best guarantee than anywhere else i went. I really recommend this people they are very honest. I bought a Lexus IS250 6months ago and I am loving my car. A couple of friends also bought cars with them. Recommend 100%

• 2007 honda crv

I Got a 2007 honda crv from sophias auto sales and the car is great condition and the price was excellent i will recommended for all my friend. they have very good price and lower price

• good place

they are very good people and the buying process is excellent, I have bad credit and they a proof me

• GREAT SERVICE!

thank you for choosing us to get you dream car.we appreciate your business thank you.

Great service! Fixed everything I asked them too gave me my title as soon as I paid no problems! Great price very sweet guy gave me a great warranty couldn't be any happier! I I recommend this place ask for Manuel! Very nice guy and very honest.

• Good car at the right price

When to sophias auto sales looking for a car and a I find the right car for the lower price

• Not so good

I'm sorry I didn't call you, I lost your phone number. Please feel free to call me on my cell. 508.560.5125. Thank you.

Though the "owner" of this auto sales was very pleasant he could be a bit more on his toes. Called to go look at an auto. Got there a few hours later, looked at the car and he came out and said oh, I sold that car 15 minutes ago. Still had all the sale info on it. That auto is still here on line. Then he showed me another auto which I was somewhat interested in. Said he would call me with a quote on price with my trade and said it would be within the hour. That was nearly 24 hours ago. Not a nice way to deal with your customers???