Average based on 11 reviews.
  • Great buying Experience!

I bought a 2010 Silverado and I love it. I got a great deal, and they gave me an excellent price for my trade. Hands down the best buying Experience I have had! Thanks Rick!

• Wonderful Wonderful

I purchased my dream car from Rick at integrity Auto Plaza..........Jaguar Baby!!!! I can't stop admiring my new Jag. Thanks boys,

• Nice Dealership

I purchased a Nissan Xterra from Integrity Auto and I am here to tell ya these were some nice people to deal with. Thanks much, JWB

• Very friendly and easy to work with

I purchased a 2011 Ford Taurus from Integrity Auto Plaza and the guys there were nice and easy to work with.....no pressure sales staff made it easy to buy a car. Thanks!!

• Happy in Iowa

I drove over two hours to look at a 1991 Toyota MR2 and I was prepared to be a little disappointed but I thought if it was even close to being as nice as as the photos and the description I would be satisfied........All I can say is WOW!!! The Toyota was just as described and I just love It!!! Thank You Integrity Auto Plaza

• Great Vehicle and great price

I purchased a 2005 Honda Odyssey Touring and I just love it. The guys at Integrity Auto Plaza were very informative and friendly and gave me a great deal on my Odyssey. Thanks boys!!

• Clean dealership and wonderful people

We purchased a 2005 Honda Pilot from Integrity Auto Plaza and we just love it. My wife and I hate car shopping but the guys at Integrity were very helpful and polite.

• Clean dealership and wonderful people

• Very friendly and no pressure

I purchased 2007 Tahoe there and my credit was average at best. I got a great interest rate and I just love the Tahoe

Thank you very much "Big Cat" for your business

Thank you very much "Big Cat" for your business

• Great service

Thanks Kylee! We're glad you're our customer!

We purchased a 2008 Ford Escape from our salesman Bob....... he was very professional and gave us a great deal I will defiantly tell my friends and family. Thanks Bob

Thanks Kylee! We're glad you're our customer!