Malouf Buick GMC

(4.9) 173 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

173 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Malouf Buick GMC from DealerRater.com
  • Wonderful experience! 5 stars!

I recently leased a 2015 GMC Terrain and I could not be happier! Mike and TJ went above and beyond to make the process run smoothly. They are so genui...ne and straight forward. They worked hard to get me into the best fit for my budget and lifestyle. I'm so thankful for such a pleasant experience and won't ever be going anywhere else! Thanks again Mike and TJ! Five stars for everything !!

• Satisfactory and content

My thanks to Phil Redfield of Malouf in North Brunswick assisting me in making my decision to once again lease a Buick Encore. Phil took the necessar...y time to explain and offer me every option available in a professional and kind manner. I would recommend him to my family and friends. And TJ who convinced me it was the best deal ever. I sincerely am grateful. Amy

• From Car Accident to New Car

Love this Dealership!!! Very comfortable and knowledgeable with the car. Sales associate, Matt Casarola was extremely helpful and understanding with m...y needs and wants in a new car since I was replacing my car that had just been totaled in a car accident. Understood some of the time constraints and didn't push to close the deal right then and there. TJ Edwards, who helped assist Matt with the car sale, since Matt was new was also great and easy going with the sale of this car. Both were very generous when it came to the price point as well, and stayed with in my budget. I plan on buying again from this dealership and recommending all of my family and friends to this dealership.

• Amazing experience

Mike at Malouf Buick GMC was a pleasure to work with. He was able to offer us the best deal possible for our Acadia (and I had looked at over 15 other... dealerships and/or leasing companies) and was respectful and not pushy/aggressive at all unlike other dealerships. I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

• Totally comfortable

Jack at Malouf Buick gave us the best car buying experience we have ever had. No pressure, very helpful, very pleasant. We are extremely pleased wit...h the car we purchased and the entire experience was stress free and enjoyable. Will definitely recommend Malouf to our friends. Thanks for everything!

• New car rental

We leased our second GMC Terrain from Dwvaughn Browne. We have found him to be extremely professional and pleasant to work with. Dwvaughn is also v...ery efficient when it comes to processing the paperwork which we appreciate. We had a great experience at Malouf and would recommend the dealership and Dwvaughn as well. Jim and Vicki Z

• Delivered again!

Third vehicle purchased from Malouf Gmc. We had 2 terrains and now an Acadia. Always delivers best price over competitors every time. Bottom line deal...s and consistent at meeting expectations. Will do business again in the future.

• Very pleasant experience

We bought a new Terrain Denali from Malouf. Dominick Blandino assisted us with our purchase. We had Dominick assist us in the past other purchases, ...so we were eager to work with him again. He went out of his way to find the perfect car with our criteria. We had a great experience and would recommend the dealership and Dominick Blandino .

• Excellence in "EVERYTHING", both customer service & vehicles

I've had several horrible experiences with other dealerships in the pass, so when I arrived @ MBG I wasn't expecting anything different. When I say th...is dealership made my car buying a pleasure (words could not express my gratitude). From the sales person (Mike C) to the banker (TJ), from beginning to the end, from details to the minors, all things in "THIS" experience was EXCELLENT. I would definitely recommend these guys and this dealership to anyone /everyone. I live an hour away from them, and I'd make that trip again if I needed another vehicle. Thanks for an extremely easy and pleasing car buying experience "TJ & Mike". Chris (2012 Tacoma) and I (Chevy equinox) love our two new vehicles!

Overall Experience

• Easiest, no pressure car buying experience I have ever had!

I can not say enough about this dealership. This was my first time using this dealership, but it definitely won't be my last. Everyone I dealt with wa...s honest, straight forward and accommodating. I never felt that I was being "sold" or pressured into a deal. After car shopping for several months, and dealing with way too many dishonest salesman, I began working with a 3rd party leasing company just to avoid going to any more dealerships. A friend of mine referred me to Malouf GMC and promised me that I wouldn't be disappointed. He was absolutely right. Mike and TJ were great to work with. We were able to finalize most of the deal over the phone without me even having to go into ththe dealership! When I went to pick up my new truck a few days later, Mike and TJ had all of my paperwork ready, my new truck detailed and ready to go, and explained the ins and outs of my new car in detail. Joe the finance manager walked me through all of the paperwork and answered all of my questions. He helped in making the entire pick up process quick, smooth, and enjoyable. I will be going back to TJ, Mike, and Joe as soon as my fiances lease is up.

Malouf Buick GMC