Glenview Mitsubishi

1.0 out of 5 (1.0) 68 reviews

Call This Dealer

December 15, 2016

I lost my key for a mitsubishi galant ES,2007. I called the whole day to ask if you can make a new key, but nobody available. Could you please answer ...me?

July 29, 2015

Prices are a little high but overall they do a good job.

Kiko, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help k...eep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

July 3, 2015

Nick in service is always wonderful to deal with. They always treat me fairly and keep my Grand Vitara in great shape. Thank you guys!

Jane, Thank you for the kind words about our service department. We appreciate and value your continued business. Let us know if you ever need anythi...ng. Regards Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

June 12, 2015

Fast an reliable, as always. I've been taking my cars here since it was a Saturn dealer.

John, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help kee...p your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

June 3, 2015

I have been taking my Saturn here for years. Friendly staff, cheap prices and in and out in under 30 mins for an oil change.

Jill, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help k...eep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely, Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

May 20, 2015

I brought my vehicle here for service, the staff was very friendly and helpful. They told me it would be ready in 3 hours or so, and I was pleased whe...n it was done and I was in an out within 2 hours. I would come back here for my next service needs as well.

Fredrik, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help... keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

May 20, 2015

LOVE THIS PLACE!!! THANK U!@!! SEE DAWID OR NIK!!!

Tadeusz, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help... keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

May 19, 2015

I brought my car in for service without an appointment. I told them I didn't have a lot of time. My car was making a strange noise. Nick and Dave were... very nice. They had me wait in the service area .Within 1/2 hour I was out of there. Something had gotten loose under the car.They washed my car and did not charge me. Great customer service. I would recommend them to anyone!

Terri, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help k...eep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

May 17, 2015

I took my vehicle in for some basic repairs. I was met by David who was very friendly and courteous and took care of all of my needs. I also spoke wit...h Victor and nick, Both of whom were also very friendly and knowledgable. I would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a no-nonsense, quick and easy way to keep your vehicle running like new for a long time. THANKS GUYS!

Trevor, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help ...keep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

May 17, 2015

I have been bringing my 2012 outlander here for two years. The prices and customer service are top notch. Thanks Nick and Dave!!!!

Susie, Thank you for the kind review and continued business through our service department. Let us know if there is anything more we can do to help k...eep your satisfaction with the service department. Sincerely Robert J Kreiman General Sales Manager Glenview Mitsubishi 847-832-1400 x2202

Glenview Mitsubishi