4.1
  • Excellent service and Courteus

Great experience at Audi MANHATTAN..,financing was a breeze and customer service was perfect. Thank you for all your help Audi Manhattan.

• OUTSTANDING Customer Service!

I recently brought my car in to be serviced and was quickly and warmly greeted by Janet Sukhram. She gracefully walked me through the servicing process answering all of my questions and addressing my service needs. While inspecting my car she noticed my rear bumper was dented. The dent was already scheduled to be fixed at a shop around the corner which would require another trip back on a later date. Janet immediately offered to handle the issue on-site and contacted her body shop manager (Corrado) to provide an estimate of work to my insurance agent. Janet's proactive approach to service exceeded my expectations and saved me a lot of time by consolidating my trips. OUTSTANDING WORK Janet & Team! Definitely deserving of a 5 STAR rating +++

• Roger and Michele were great went above and beyond

thank you, the best experience I ever had. Michele and Roger provided my wife and I unbelievable care

• Terrible service

it is a terrible place, full of automatons who do not care and do not want your business. I dropped off a car with a problem at the heating system. picked it up and they told me it was fixed. It was not. They did not do anything about it. Still there was only lukewarm air coming from the vents. I called and they said that they did not see the problem when they checked and they doubted my word that there was a problem. I have never heard of somebody doubting the word of a customer whose business they want to keep. Take your car somewhere else. Better yet do not buy a Audi. Not worth it. I will not buy an Audi ever again.

• John Kwon at Audi Manhattan

We dealt with John Kwon who was fantastic, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He gave us a good deal on our Audi Q5. Highly recommend him.

• Their incompetence knows no limit

We bought our A4 here and got a great deal on it. After getting home and reading the manual it became apparent that they did not include the spare/valet key. Went in for our first service and let them know they forgot to include it. When I picked it up they made a point to show me they had now provided it. "Great Service" I thought. When I got home and was going through the car, I decided to give the valet key a try. It didn't work at all. When I took the car back in for its next service, I pointed it out and demonstrated that the key they gave me didn't work. Before I go to pick the car up, they call and say they can't sync the key because we didn't give them all the keys and that I would need to bring the car back with all the keys (why they couldn't tell us that before, I don't know). So for the third time I bring the car back in, with all the keys and the valet key only to have them call me 4 hours later and claim that they can't sync the keys because their computer is down.. Cut to two weeks ago, we received a notice from Audi that my A4 had a defective part and I should schedule to have this matter addressed. I gave them 7 days notice and reminded them that I still don't have a functional valet key and they promised me that they would take care of it this time. Guess what, nope. Turns out the valet key they gave me was never for my car and they would have to order a new one and that I would need to bring the car back for a 5th time. The only compensation they would offer me was their over-priced $200.00 detailing service which I don't want. All I want is a functional valet key. My advice is if you can avoid this service center do so, they are grossly incompetent and have no pride in their work or professionalism. Nothing is ever their fault.

• Very professional and smooth experience

Aleksey Kulakov was able to facilitate my purchase of an Audi Q5 within a week. During the closing, he presented all of the features of the Q5 clearly. Even when I was jumping ahead and asking about other features that he would eventually demonstrate, he patiently listened to all of my questions about the Q5 and presented even more of the features. Aleksey works hard to ensure that the customer has the adequate knowledge to make their purchase with confidence. And after the purchase, he works even harder to make sure that I understood all of the features of the car to enhance my Audi experience. It is my pleasure to recommend him highly. He is a credit to this dealership.

• Great Service

For those of you who hasn’t written a review would see this before you start typing. “What did you like?” Well the answer to that question is simple, Michele Smilek. I was fortunate enough to be transferred to her after I inquired about getting a car. Right from the start she was Aces. A very pleasant person to speak with and very knowledgeable. I told her what model car I wanted to get, what budget I wanted to stay within and that was including insurance and she went right to work. Later that same day not only did she get me the car I wanted, she referred me to her colleague who works for an insurance company who gave me a quote that was better than the rest and trust me I shopped around to verify. It was the best. By the way, I haven’t own a car in several years and I mean several (I lived in Manhattan). I locked into a deal with my new car, insurance and within the budget I wanted without even stepping foot into the dealership yet, all because of Michele. She made the whole experience easy, no haggling, no headache. Not trying to steer me to something else, just plain honest dealings. And when I finally met Michelle and my new car (love my new car), she made the rest of the process smooth, explaining everything as I we went along to finish the paperwork. So my review was my experience dealing with Michele at Manhattan Audi. I would recommend this place to everyone. Also they make it a point to let you know that they are there for you after you get the car. Not take your money and buyer be gone. I appreciate that about them.

• Best Car Salesman!!!

Aleksey Kulakov is a beyond perfect salesman. First of all I love my Audi Q7 and he helped me a lot when I was thinking to purchase a car recently. He helped me throughout the entire process of purchasing it, and was very patient and kind throughout the whole way. He provided me with good information regarding the vehicle. He is indeed a very talented and knowledgeable man

• In Praise of Stephen Grattan

We wish to praise Steve of Audi Manhattan for his professional and personal excellence in helping us purchase our new 2015 Audi Allroad car. Steve's information, patience and thoughtful tending to our needs made our purchase a most pleasant experience. Since the purchase Steve has been available for technical support by phone and suggested meeting to respond to any of our questions about the hands on car experience. We thank him and look forward to remaining in touch.