• Beach Went Above and Beyond to Earn my Business

When I came to Beach Mazda, I had already decided that I was going to buy a Nissan 370Z and I was just doing my due diligence to drive some other cars to cement my decision. Starting with my salesman, Vince Clapp,who has worked for Beach Mazda for several years and has a passion for the brand, and is a fellow "gearhead" as well, he convinced me that the MX-5 was a better choice and allowed me to drive several versions of the MX-5 Club and prove it to me. We probably spent an hour driving the different cars and he left a strong impression on me, and no matter what else happened, I walked away from the experience with a new friend. I took a few days to make a decision but finally decided that the new MX-5 RF Club was what I wanted and brought my trade in to put together a deal. Unfortunately my trade appraisal did not offer me enough for my trade to be able to come to an agreement. My trade was a Porsche Cayman S that had been well kept and maintained but the offer eas comparable to trading a car in poor condition. The sales manager I was dealing with, Chris Wernett, asked me to give him 24 hours to find a way to sell my trade to a broker and get closer to the amount I needed to do the deal. I went away deciding to visit the Nissan dealership the next day. Just before I was about to leave work, I got a call from Chris saying that the best he could give me was almost within the range i was willing to take for my trade, but he would sell me the RF at $100 over invoice (RF's were still selling at MSRP at the time) to make up for the difference. They not only did that, but managed to match the good rate that I'd been pre-approved for through my own financing. I paid a deposit and they found me an RF with the trim, options and color I wanted. At any point, they could have said "I'm sorry, but we just can't make this work." but instead they worked hard to put together a deal that I was happy with. That really impressed me and I am happy to support a local business that goes to that type of trouble for my business. I will definitely make Beach Automotive and Vince and Chris my first stop the next time we buy. Thanks for making me a happy customer!!!

• New Customer

Buying was quick and easy, car just came off the delivery truck so they detailed it and brought it to our home. Great customer service

• Ford Mustang Convertable

Overall a great buying experience. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to take care of us. They didn't have the car we wanted but found it a few hours away and had it delivered to the dealership by the end of business. Tamika Scott was amazing and I would recommend working with her.

• Amazing

We went to Myrtle Beach Ford to buy a new car. Our dealer was Joe Landfried. He is amazing and we had no trouble at all. We were also helped by Dallas Maxwell. They were the most sweetest, most helpful car salesmen we've ever met. I would definitely refer anyone I know to Myrtle Beach Ford to buy a car. Thanks again for all your help guys. You both are amazing.

• Impressive experience

Great place to do business! Would highly recommend working with Tamika Scott!

Great place to do business! Would highly recommend working with Tamika Scott!

• New car shopping

Excellent service a large inventory to choose from. Very understanding with no high pressure sale

• New Edge

Started by looking for a certified used Edge ending up getting a new one for what I think was a great deal. Salesperson was not pushy but kept listening to what we wanted and kept bringing out exactly what we were looking for.

• Ford Mustang Convertible

Entire transaction went very smoothly especially with Bob Rett as our sales representative. He seemed genuinely concerned about all of our requests and needs. He knew how much I (Roberta) really wanted the Mustang Convertible and did everything within his power to make sure I got the car I wanted.

• Fantastic service

This was the BEST experience I have ever had with a car dealership. From the interaction with the Internet salesperson to the service at the dealership, it could not have been easier and more pleasant. I HIGHLY recommend this dealership!!!

• Outstanding help from the sales department

Tamika was my salesperson and she made the experience enjoyable and was extremely knowledgeable of the vehicles we looked over.