• Love Them!!!

Got a great deal on a hard to find SUV They were super easy and nice to work with. Gave me all the time I needed to test drive and have it checked out. Fixed a small tear in leather and put on a new pair of tires for me Did everything as promised and on time.

• Great experience

I had a great experience and not only were they very professional they got me in and out of there fast .

• Great Experience!

Had a great experience. Went to look at a Jeep I saw on Cars.Com, but ended up purchasing a Ford Explorer instead. They have a great selection of used vehicles and the salesmen are very laid back and easy to work with.

• Most pleasant car buying experience ever

I dread going to dealerships and talking to most sales people is more than a chore, but Mitch was the most knowledgeable sales person I have ever dealt with. I felt confident in my purchase, was treated fairly, and the business process was completely devoid of patronizing or high pressure sales tactics. I will return in the future and will recommend to friends and family they do the same.

• Quick and Easy

Found car we were look for got financing and was on our way in an hour Thanks guys will be back

• Email request

Never responded to my email regarding a used Jeep Wrangler Sahara I was interested in . Have since purchased elsewhere .

Sorry we missed your email we spend a lot of money on car.com to attract customers we doped the ball and missed your e-mail I have talked to our staff and stressed the importance of contacting every lead. Hope our enjoy the Jeep you purchased

• I liked the service I received.

great service. The seller kept me informed even before I went to the dealership. I am pleased with my car.