Average based on 3 reviews.
  • A Car Dealer You Can Trust

After my husband's car died, and 5 days of rental cars ($!) and getting tired of looking in Appleton and Green Bay, we made offers on two vehicles, one with a private party and one with a dealer in Appleton. The dealer didn't get back to us in a timely manner and with the private party they weren't in a hurry to sell and we were just tired the whole ordeal, so on a whim I called Rabideau's after driving by and seeing their selection. We were always used to working with the bigger car dealers and so this was a totally new experience. We found Rabideau's fantastic to work with. After discussing what we were looking for with Joe, he told us about a vehicle they were expecting in the following week. Joe even stayed late for us so we could test drive it, because my husband works out of town. I loved it and we bought it. It didn't come with a trailer hitch so my husband bought a hitch kit from Fleet Farm thinking he could install it himself. But he couldn't. So I called Rabideau's Service Center and Chad, the service mechanic was able to install it the next day and at an affordable price and they even gave me a vehicle to drive meantime so I wasn't without. I don't think we'll ever buy from a big dealer again. We will definitely start our next vehicle search with Rabideau's. I like having a good reliable mechanic to be able to call with confidence too. Don't just take my word for it, call or stop in and see what they can do for you!

• JOE, GREAT PERSON

After a month talking to Joe, I decide to fly from Boston to Green Bay to check the car in person. Joe pick me up at airport. The cars was exactly as he describe on website "perfect". After a few minutes talking to him, looks like a knew him from years. He helped me to open a insurance, also put a extra insurance to cover some problem that may could happen on my driving back to Boston, " yes I drove the car 1100 miles back to Boston". If you want buy a good car, Joe is on of the best on business. Thank you Joe for this great experience.

• Great Service

Always has great service, will use again and again.

Always has great service, will use again and again.