4.3
  • 2016 Hyundai Accent is a great car. Taylor of perr

James Leasure Very nice guy .. and explain in details

Thank you for the feedback! We're glad James helped you out and you were able to find a car you love.

James Leasure Very nice guy .. and explain in details

• Fast response, no negotiations.

Great place, nice c.S. But very unwilling to negotiate price of used vehicle. Needed new tires and breaks and being an suv was gonna cost some $ so was very disappointed with that.

We apologize that did not receive the excellent customer service we continue to strive for. We take pride in delivering the best experience to each and every one of our cherished customers and it sounds like we have missed the mark. Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We will be reaching out to you personally to hear exactly what happened and how we can make this right.

• Very satisfied

Would highly recommend this dealer. James leasure was a wonderful salesman. Would definitely buy from again.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback and we're so glad James was able to find you your perfect car!

• Genesis

Service team in Perrysburg dealership is very poor. I have two cars that I use to bring here for oil changes and services. To change the oil and filter it will take on average 1.5 hours. They will send you promotion coupons but service techs will find a reason why you can't use them. A month ago I spotted a nail in my tire, call them and since I was close wanted to come in while I still had an air in it. They pull the nail but didn't inspection the tires. Just bad service

• Visited Several Times

Thank you for the wonderful review, we really appreciate your feedback on our establishment and hope to see you soon!

Although we have never purchased a vehicle from this establishment, we have often visited and have participated in promotions. I will say that I have heard excellent reports and wouldn't hesitate buying from here. I have been a little disappointed in their contests as they sometimes promise things such as free pizza, etc. and then you find that it isn't available unless apparently you actually buy a car. However, they do have a lot of advertising and are well known in our area.

• no reply

I have inquired about several trucks and not one reply back in over a week. Looking other places

• Great salesman James leasure

We are so glad you had a great experience with James and Gabriel! Thank you for your feedback and enjoy your new car!

Just bought a car from Hyundai. The staff at Hyundai are all friendly and knowledge especially James Leasure. He is very professional made sure I had all my questions answered. The sales manager Gabriel Caudill also went out of his way to help me find a loan. Both James and Gabriel are very knowledge, honest. They tell you the truth, they make sure you understand all your options. Very rare thes days. Awesome awesome dealership

• James Leisure is the man to see

Thank you so much for the great feedback! We really appreciate it and hope you enjoy your new car!

3xs we have needed a new car and 3xs he has gotten it done: always makes us feel at home and always goes through every process with us, none better imo. Love the new car and am reccomending him to everyone I can.

• Great Salesperson-Chad Hamlin!!

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your visit with Chad! Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again!

Chad Hamlin was amazing to work with!! He was pleasant, helpful and worked very hard to get me a great deal!! I was in and out in a couple of hours with the car I wanted with the payment better than I was looking for! It was an overall excellent experience! Thanks Chad!

• WOW, WHAT AN EXPERIENCE

I've made multiple car perchases before. Had saw off my arm and do the run around with lenders, while juggling the decision of what I could afford and how close to new could I get. But this experience was quite the opposite. We arrived at taylor Hyundai of perrysburg friday with the idea of what good used cars were there.when we arrived , we were politely greeted by James Leasure. We were asked just one question at first. "What brings you in today". Talk about No Pressure. Easy to talk to. And like always, we said, it would be nice to have a newer car. And James told us that with whatever we decide to do, he thanked us for coming out to check them out. He told us about the extended sales event and that if we wanted to, he could run a few things by us. We did. And after little while we were test driving Brand New Cars. And as a added Bonus we met Steve Taylor. What a nice guy . Down to earth friendly and took the time to speak to us one on one. Love the people there. Well at the end of our test drives we had offers and made our decison. James leasure had everything ready to go and we were on our way home with a New Hyundai Accent Sport. James really treated us like family. We will definitely be going back there when we are ready to get another car. Hopefully we will get the pleasure of having James Leasure be our salesman. And he even offered to take us out for lunch or dinner when we stop back. What a great addition to our family, Dependable new car and a great salesman that we can depend on for any of our car needs..and the price was a steal. We got such a great deal. Thanks James Leasure and Steve Taylor

Thank you Mike and Rachel for this incredible review! We are blown away hearing about your amazing experience with James! We could not be happier that James was able to help get you into a new Accent! We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you again!