TDI Motors

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 19 reviews

Call This Dealer

March 5, 2018

These guys are great. We found out about them through a Craigslist ad. Turns out the Camper van that we wanted was sold ..However, they had another on...e that just came in. Turns out that one fit us like a glove!! We bought it and absolutely love it!! But thats not all. Ali and Susan spent so much time with us and were so patient. They both deserve huge gold stars. TDI Motors is GOALS!!

March 3, 2018

Looked all over for a 2015 Golf TDI with a manual trans and a sunroof. TDI motors had one and treated me well. My car is great and Don and Ali rock!!

October 18, 2017

Looked high and low for a Eurovan Camper. We knew what we wanted...A 1995 Eurovan with a manual transmission. All of the private sale ones were eithe...r Automatics or over priced or sketchy . Or all of the above!! Susan at TDI Motors is an expert at these vans . She is also an angel!! We knew very little about these vans and she took her time to educate us. And Ollie,their technician , was patient and thorough in teaching us about using everything. We love our van!!

June 15, 2016

It's unfortunate that I didn't come here first and read the reviews of this dealer, for I could have saved myself a real headache and a lot of time. P...erhaps I can save you some. I bought a 2002 Jetta TDI in March of 2016, and though I was reluctant to buy a car over the Internet, a friend had a good experience with them about 3 years ago (though her parents were able to come out and see the car first). The problems became apparent as soon as I got the car, which I had shipped to me. The gasket for the sunroof had partially peeled away from the glass so that when you closed the roof, the gasket caught on a piece of the frame and it wouldn't seal properly. This left a 1/2" gap across the front of the sunroof, which explained all of the condensation inside the car when I got it. The dealer price for this repair was more than $1,000 (fortunately, I found a local mechanic who was able to do it less expensively). TDI Motors claimed that the glass had slipped in transport and merely needed to be adjusted, which 3 local mechanics here vehemently disputed. They denied any responsibility. Not all of the items pictured in the ad for the car were included either. The car arrived without the rear floor mats in the picture, and the VW bolt covers on the wheels were missing their logos. It's clear they used some that were intact for the pictures and then threw on some others that didn't look so nice. They assured me that the mats and covers would be sent later (and that the covers were on back order from VW), but I have yet to see anything. After a couple of email exchanges and phone calls, TDI Motors simply stopped responding to me. They won't stand behind anything they sell, which is consistent with the other posts here. If you find a car of theirs you like, my advice would be to make sure you can see it in person before purchasing, and if you have it inspected, avoid Zahntech, who should have caught the sunroof issue but didn't. But perhaps your best option would be to simply avoid this place.

March 23, 2016

My husband and I have been looking at Vw diesels for awhile. It always seemed like Tdi motors had the best selection and since they are experts in tdi...s, we decided to give them a call. I talked to Susan who was extremely knowledgable about diesels. Much more so than the vw dealer we had visited previously. We wanted a Jetta sport wagen and they had plenty to choose from. We arrived at the dealership expecting the typical "car lot" but we were pleasantly surprised that this was not the case. They are located in an office/warehouse and there are no salespeople lurking around. We had a great experience and it was the most pressure free car buying experience we have ever had. We picked out our sport wagen and were able to get a great rate on a loan from them. The next day in my way to drop off the kids at school, the check engine light came on. I was a little worried since used cars are as is but when I called Susan, she told me no problem, come over anytime and well scan the car. I did and it turned out to be the oxygen sensor. They replaced on the spot at NO CHARGE to me! Such great customer service! I have had the car for a few months now and I just love it. We have been averaging 42mpg. I love the way the Jetta drives and the wagon is so useful. I am very happy with our decision to purchase at Tdi motors and I would highly recommend them to anyone seeking a Tdi.

March 19, 2016

Awesome company awesome car. Love the no hassle no pressure environment. Susan is great!!

September 13, 2015

My experience with TDI motors was great. I dealt with Suzy. I was very wary about buying a used car sight unseen on the internet. They do a thorough c...heck of the vehicle. Full detail Changed filters and oil. Needed a new timing belt, I was able to negotiate replacement for no extra charge. Suzi informed me that the tires were worn. She offered to replace them for a very reasonable price. I opted not too. I like local tire warranty/service. Shipping took a little longer than expected but it was an issue with the delivery company. CA Smog no problem. Title transfer with The DMV quick and on schedule. You also get a 90 day engine warranty. So far it has been one month and over 2000 miles since purchase and the car is great I love it. Everthing works in and out. 2010 TDI Jetta Sportwagen 6 speed Manual 113000 miles.

February 27, 2015

I come from a family who all own TDI's and we are fans. I was a bit hesitant in purchasing a vehicle from Seattle and having it shipped to Portland, b...ut the car they sold me was exactly how they described it. Excellent shape, tight running, no leaks, dependable and extremely fuel efficient. I read some of the other reviews and can attest that there are some downsides when purchasing a used vehicle. There just is no guarantee, but they gave me a three month, 3000 mile warranty with no charge, so if something does go wrong the used TDI that I bought, I am covered for a period of time. At least long enough to get some miles on it and determine whether or not any major service is needed. Very happy with their customer service, very happy with their responsiveness, and happy with the product I ended up with. I would not hesitate to purchase another TDI from them, however, I have about 500k miles to go before I purchase another. Unless of course my husband finally decides he must have one too.

February 17, 2015

From start to finish, these guys were good. I did have issues with the original car we bought, but they stepped in and took care of me right away. Gav...e me a loaner for almost a month while the figured out the issue. Ended up being a real fluke deal on the car, not anyone's fault. So they got me into a new car that met my needs! They also helped out with the cost and it turned out better than the original deal. I am SO THANKFUL for all their hard work and dedication to their customer!!! We are Very happy and will definitely be return customers!!!

November 7, 2014

These people will scam you out of everything you have. Just bought a used jetta tdi and the next day there were puddles of oil. Turns out there head g...asket is busted along with other things. They took complete advantage and lied to us now we are stuck with a useless car. When we called the maintenance lady was a complete witch and said cars are sold as is too bad. Please save yourselves the money and hassle and take your business elsewhere!!

TDI Motors