4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 131 reviews

131 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Culver City Mazda from DealerRater.com

• August 12, 2017

I brought the car in because of a recall notice. They have a shuttle service that will take you home so you don't have to wait there but the guy was ...busy so they ordered a Lyft to take me home and then another to pick me up when my car was ready. I assumed they'd also tell me something else was wrong with my car and would need to be fixed, but they didn't. They put air in my tires, washed my car, and sent me on my way. Overall a very positive experience.

June 7, 2018

Their service department is exceptional. They back the Volvo warranty and they always take really good care of me. I would deathly recommend the sea...ler based on how well I was treated [after] I bought my XC70

February 25, 2018

I was just checking out a new car and this dealership was crazy busy but managed to give me all the info as well as a test drive! Edward was excellent....

January 26, 2018

I went in because my check engine light came on, and now I have all kids of new problems! Although they did eventually fix the issue, I don't feel com...fortable leaving my car in their hands in the future.

Culver City Mazda

Hello, We apologize for the inconvenience and were just wanting to check-up on you. Has the issue since been resolved or are you still having problem...s with your vehicle? If so please contact us directly, so that we may have a chance to right what has been wronged. Very Sincerely, The CCM Team

December 15, 2017

Absurd dealer add-ons and shady attempts to change the financing terms at the last minute made us walk away. These people are just not honest. Go else...where.

Culver City Mazda

Dave, we are sorry to hear about the issues you are describing. We take pride in treating every single one of our customers with respect and honesty b...ut it appears we may have fallen short this time. If there is anything we can do in the future to earn your trust and business back please do not hesitate to let us know.

December 3, 2017

The best leasing experience ever. This dealership is interested in working with your budget and options, opened about prices, Richard was willing to m...ake all agreements over the phone, and the dealership did it's best to get me into a new car. In fact, it took less than 1 hour from the moment I stepped on the lot to leaving it in CX-5. You will be treated as a valued customer because everyone cares about your shopping experience. After the purchase, Culver City Mazda follows up with you to make sure you're happy with your car and to provide any support needed. Culver City Mazda is an example of what the auto dealership should be. Huge appreciation to the team that worked on my car: Richard, Tony, Maria, and Rosie. Contact anyone and you'll get the best customer care.

Culver City Mazda

Thank you for this very kind review, Max. We are happy to hear you had a good experience buying the CX-5!

October 4, 2017

Very good personal attention Car delivered clean and on time Recommend this dealership Service was performed on time and was done properly My servi...ce advisor was terrific

Culver City Mazda

Thank you for this very kind review. We are happy to hear you had a good experience at our dealership.

Hector Torres

September 23, 2017

Michael & Max made our experience at Mazda a great one! We walked in last Thursday to get my sister the new Soul Red Mazda 6 for her Birthday. Michael... showed us the cars available at their location, and when he realized we were looking for something in specific he offered to take us to their lot which is a located a few miles away from the dealership. My sister took her time picking the right car, and Mike was very patient and helpful. He even let us drive the car back to the dealership as test drive by ourselves! He gave us a great deal and never try to oversell or push us to buy anything extra, only made suggestions which I appreciate. He then introduced us to Max who did our paperwork. He was very speedy and knowledgeable and made us feel welcomed and really comfortable. All around a great experience! Happy to have come back as a repeat client. Kudos to Mazda Culver City! I stopped by to drop off some papers the following Saturday and they were really busy. I am glad we went in on Thursday. They are definitely doing things right!

Culver City Mazda

Thank you for this very kind and detailed review of your experience at our dealership. We are happy to hear that you had a good experience!

August 24, 2017

How good is Culver. I'd driven east to live for a while. The alternator died in Danbury, Ct. They told me they would not even open the hood of my car... for at least a week. I actually called Martin at Culver City who within an hour found a towing truck to take it to Manhattan the next day, and I was driving home by the end of that next day.

Culver City Mazda

Thank you for you for the very kind and thoughtful review. We love to hear stories like yours.

Tony Tehrani

Internet/Portfolio Manager

August 8, 2017

When I initially started my search and decided to contact this particular dealer, I was assigned to the Sales Associate named Tony Tehrani. I've never... worked with a car salesman like this. 0 sense of urgency, not responsive, I kept chasing him just to get a conversation started, and I still didn't receive any proper communications for the longest until a short email from him came through somewhere between all the chasing at some point, which wasn't even helpful. He seemed like he had no desire to interact with me (or himself by making a sale). I sent Tony a detailed email sharing my vision and game plan of how to get a new Mazda. Maybe he didn't like some of the ideas that I had in mind (dollar figures, payment options, trade-in value, etc.). But not even responding back was just flat out wrong even if he may have thought of me as a "not so ideal buyer" for whatever reason. The morning before I was supposed to get my new car from Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys, I thought I'd reach out to Tony again to close to loop . My goal was to see if he can help me with a better deal since I was leaning towards Galpin. He didn't even call or email back that whole day. Then around 6:30 pm that same day, the person who "saved it all" called me. Her name was Maria. I don't know her last name, but I've been informed later on that she was a Sales Manager. Maria was cordial, customer service centric, and also solution oriented. She understood that I was simply trying to seek the most ideal scenario through which I can get into a new Mazda. My situation was slightly complicated, but Maria kept coming up with options. Didn't "force" me, but she walked me through those options so that I could make an educated decision. My exchange with Maria started on a Friday night at 6:30 pm and ended around the same time on Saturday. She was diligent, detailed, and attentive all through out that time. And many thanks to her tenacity and creativity, she was able to come up with an option with which I decided to move forward with Mazda Culver City. After that, I called back Galpin Mazda in Van Nuys and cancelled the deal they were trying to prepare for me because of how effective Maria's custom designed solution was. I happily signed a 3-year lease for an 2017 Mazda CX-5 in excitement. The gentleman from the finance (Julio?) was also very helpful, genuine, and thorough. I appreciated his approach. And finally, Rosy gave me the tutorial on the technical specs of the vehicle, which was very helpful. Her overall delivery and presentation were comprehensive, effective, and informative. Much appreciation for Rosy as well. Aside from my serious frustration with Tony Tehrani who probably wrote me off as a "no good lead" for whatever reason after my introductory email, the only other thing I didn't feel great about was the waiting period for my car to be cleaned. I waited for over an hour, even went across the street and got a haircut, but the car wasn't ready at the promised time. I had dinner plans, I gave enough heads up to them team, but the car wasn't ready until I was 40 minutes late to my dinner plans at 6:30 p.m. Although that was a smaller item, it can still be an area of improvement that the dealer may choose to improve upon within the whole car buying experience for the customers. That's all. Again many thanks and sincere appreciation for Maria (Sales Manager), Rosy (technical tutorial), and Julio (Finance).

Culver City Mazda

Thank you for sharing this amazing story. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a thoughtful and nice review.