Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1015 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1015 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine from DealerRater.com

• A great experience from 3000 miles away !!
    April 10, 2016

A great experience from 3000 miles away! I live in Seattle and I have been with Toyota for 20 years, and when my good friends who now live in Ocala, F...lorida called me and asked me to assist them in the purchase of a new RAV4 Limited, the first place I thought of was Beaver Toyota and its owner, Matt Calavan. I consider Matt a very good friend and an honorable person. I called Micah Brooks, a great sales person at Beaver Toyota, and asked him if he could take real good care of my friends and he did. Micah contacted my friends in Ocala, and gave them all of the information they needed to know that they were getting the best deal and it made it worth the drive from Ocala to Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine. After my friends purchased the RAV4 Limited, on their way home to Ocala, they called me and told me what a wonderful time they had purchasing the RAV4. Never have they been treated better by the entire team and especially they raved about what a great and helpful salesperson Micah Brooks was. Micah Brooks treated them like family and I appreciated that. If anyone reading this wants a quick, easy and fun time purchasing a car, just ask for Micah Brooks at Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine. Thank you again Micah, you did an awesome job!!

Awesome experience
    April 16, 2018

Very happy with the experience, Hayden was professional and helpful. They have a great selection and will do what they can to make a deal!

Ryan T was very good! We left with a lot of information
    April 12, 2018

Everyone was very nice and helpful. We left with a lot of information. We were in and out super fast! Ryan T was very good at his job

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thanks Monica, We are here to WOW you!

Great experience with our new lease
    April 12, 2018

Ryan T. is a wonderful guy. He took care of me and my son when leasing our new truck (crew max tundra). Great experience thank you beaver Toyota!

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Enjoy that beautiful new truck and thank you so much for your business.

April 11, 2018

I got a great deal on a 2017 Corolla. I stopped by to see if they were interested in helping our Cub scout pack by buying camp cards. They helped us c...omplete the goal of getting all the scouts to camp! Thank you to Sheldon Wishnia and Nancy West!

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

We were happy to help with the cub scouts. Enjoy that new corolla and we hope to see you in service for any scheduled maintenance!

Buying a new car
    April 10, 2018

The sales team was able to get me out of a car that I was really upside down on and into a new car. I was really looking to get into a truck but had t...o settle for a new Camry instead but it???s very nice and reasonable with great new technology and my salesman ( Sheldon Wishnia) told me that if I made my first 12 payments on time that they could upgrade Me. Thank you Beaver Toyota it was a great experience and the people and facilitie was amazing

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Enjoy that beautiful new car and we will see you in 12 months. Thank you for your business!

Family friendly
    April 9, 2018

Work well with customers . Enjoyed the experience. This location is one of the best. They had food while you waited and always asked if they could he...lp.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thank you very much for the nice review!

Really WOW ya!
    April 7, 2018

This dealership goes above and beyond in making you not only feel comfortable but also help you in anyway they can. Everyone I interacted with were am...azing and are all about really wowing you! And they do! Sheldon is one of a kind and a really amazing man. So happy I bought my car through him.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thank you Kimberly, we are just so happy that Sheldon took good care of you. We are thrilled to have WOW'd you and hope to see you in service for your... scheduled maintenance!

Great service
    April 3, 2018

I went to Beaver Toyota witch I have many times. It's convince is great for me. Where I bought my car is always busy and I'm turned away without an ap...pointment. Beaver Toyota has never turned me away I never had an appointment with them. My Doctor is up the street and when I need service it a plus that Beaver Toyota of St Augestine is there. No long wait, great work.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

That's wonderful and please use our free shuttle anytime you are here for service. Thank you for the nice review!

Beyond great
    April 2, 2018

Jeff Blanchard is one of the greatest guy that I know. Very kind and helpful. Love my new car. Great place to buy a car.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thanks so much. See you in service for your scheduled maintenance. And, i'm sure Jeff will be here to chat anytime.

Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine