Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine

904 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Beaver Toyota of St. Augustine from DealerRater.com
  • A great experience from 3000 miles away !!

A great experience from 3000 miles away! I live in Seattle and I have been with Toyota for 20 years, and when my good friends who now live in Ocala, Florida called me and asked me to assist them in the purchase of a new RAV4 Limited, the first place I thought of was Beaver Toyota and its owner, Matt Calavan. I consider Matt a very good friend and an honorable person. I called Micah Brooks, a great sales person at Beaver Toyota, and asked him if he could take real good care of my friends and he did. Micah contacted my friends in Ocala, and gave them all of the information they needed to know that they were getting the best deal and it made it worth the drive from Ocala to Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine. After my friends purchased the RAV4 Limited, on their way home to Ocala, they called me and told me what a wonderful time they had purchasing the RAV4. Never have they been treated better by the entire team and especially they raved about what a great and helpful salesperson Micah Brooks was. Micah Brooks treated them like family and I appreciated that. If anyone reading this wants a quick, easy and fun time purchasing a car, just ask for Micah Brooks at Beaver Toyota in St. Augustine. Thank you again Micah, you did an awesome job!!

• A happy driver!
    November 15, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

That's great to hear. I know Sheldon will be happy to read this nice review. Enjoy your new car and hope to see you at scheduled maintenance time!

Sheldon presented all the information I needed to make my choices for a new/used car and then he intuitively present me with the right car and then the right deal. All his input was on the nose and I am sooo ! satisfied ! With my car and deal. Thank you for making this buy the greatest I have ever experienced.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

• Great car buying experience!
    November 13, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thank you for the great review. We are so happy that you will be coming back for service and we are just sure it will be great. Enjoy!!

I test drove multiple vehicles and Marco was very helpful with information about the cars. He was very friendly and polite. George was instrumental in giving me a fair price for the car. His sense of humor and knowledge made the negotiation process a pleasant one. I was already a fan of Beaver Toyota and after this recent car buying experience I will continue to come back to this dealership for great customer service!

• Fantastic.....ask for Plillip Wasserman
    November 11, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Very nice. We are so happy that you had such a good experience with Phillip. And, we thank you for your purchase.

My wife and I Just purchssed a 2016 Toyota Tacoma.....Great deal...Great Service. Ask for Phillip Wasserman in sales to help you. Great Day Thanks for everything.Phillip

• Great experience
    November 11, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Its always great when a customer says that we WOW'd them. Thank you for your business and we hope you enjoy the RAV 4 !!

Sheldon made acquisition of our new RAV4 a great experience. He explained the operation of all the features in great detail. I will highly recommend him and the dealership to my family and friends and look forward to seeing him when coming in for service on my car. Sheldon WOWED me.

• Easy in; easy out
    November 10, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Awesome! Go explore and enjoy that new RAV4. Come back and see us for scheduled maintenance so you can keep exploring for years to come. :)

Very painless and considerate handling of my lease of the RAV4. Sheldon properly identified the concerns relevant to our car use. We really enjoyed the Prius V. And look forward to exploring with this new vehicle.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

• I went there to get a good car and he helped me get the car
    November 10, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thank you for the nice compliment and we hope you enjoy your new car!

He was very willing to help me in anyway possible he was patient with me and wasn't trying to force a sell on you like other sales people will he's honest

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

Thank you for the nice compliment and we hope you enjoy your new car!

• They say ???Wow??? I say???WOW WOWWOW???
    November 9, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

WOW WOW WOW. Is what we say to your review of Cameron and the gang. Thank you so much and we hope you enjoy that new car!

Terrific experience from the moment we arrived! Everyone was top notch in attitude and helpfulness... pleasant, professional, and engaged in listening to what we were looking for. Car buying can be stressful, but not with Beaver.

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

• Got me in the right ride.
    November 8, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

We are sorry for the mix up on the carfax but very happy you still purchased the car from us. Enjoy it and thank you for your business!

Listened to my needs. Took me to right car. Safe return from test drive. Did tell me one owner on carfax. I looked down at his app and said "it said 2". He told me yes 1 owner then Toyota. After sale I was able to read that it was 2 different owners. Despite that, car is great.

• Happy customer
    November 8, 2017

Beaver Toyota St. Augustine

I'm sure that Faron will be very happy to read this review. We appreciate your business and hope to see you at your 1st scheduled maintenance!

Farron was awesome I liked him from the very beginning when I first met him he was honest upfront and he understood what I needed . I feel he went the extra mile because there was some services after the sale that had to be done on the truck and he jumped on it he went out of his way To accommodate everything I needed done on the truck