4.2
  • First Time Buyer

This was my first time purchasing a car from any sort of dealership. The manager Ryan helped explain the whole process and made it very easy. Great customer service as well as having a very nice inventory of trucks. Will definitely refer friends and family to them. Thank you guys!

• Purchased 2008 Chevy Tahoe LTZ

I've been looking for a fully loaded Tahoe for a few years now, and finally found one at Friesen Motorsports, via Cars.com. As soon as I expressed interest in the vehicle I was contacted immediately, and began talks with Ryan. He was extremely helpful, and answered all my question honestly. I needed to wait until the following Monday (went in to see the Tahoe on a Friday) to have another party bring my second vehicle in that I would be using in trade, and they held it for me. Upon arriving first thing Monday morning, Ryan was there and ready to go. The process was smooth, and quick. I love the Tahoe, and would recommend Friesen Motorsports to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Many thanks!

• Great experience

We had a very enjoyable experience. It was easy, painless, & the sales associate Ryan, was amazing!

• No Follow Up

I requested info on a Jeep and no one called me back. It has now been over two weeks and not one call or email.

We made two attempts to get in contact with you. The Jeep is still available please contact us again by phone. Thank you.

• 2006 Mercedes SUV

Bought a used mercedes from here. You wouldn't even know the car is used. This was by far the easiest car buying experience we have ever had.

• 2005 GMC Denali

We bought our 2005 gmc denali from friesen motorsports and it was very easy. The salesman was super nice and they were able to get us financed no problem. We will buy our future cars from them for sure. Thank you, Friesen Motorsports

• A little out this world

I wrote the dealership asking questions about a vehicle they were selling. They were quick to respond answering all my questions. Great customer service but unfortunately not the vehicle I wanted

• 2nd time purchase from friesen motorsports

This is our families second car purchase from them and both vehicles have been a great value for the money. Thanks guy's, top notch!

• Friendly & honest customer service

When we're looking for another used vehicle we'll be calling Friesen first. Vehicle was as described. Employee's are honest and nice. Easy transaction. Great customer service.

• Great car!

I bought a 98 Ford Explorer Limited from Mr Friesen and it has been a great car. He was very friendly and helpful. I will be buying again from him when the time comes.